Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A.P. is up, 63%-2%, but...

Default A.P. is up, 63%-2%, but...

Bowe is still a nominee for ROW. I voted for him.

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jse...erType=rookies

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

This week, not that it was his fault but D-Bo isn't rookie of the week, for some reason as much of a stud as he is Hermie doesn't want to get him the ball, I am kinda surprised he hasn't benched him yet and made droppie parker #1, or it could be that him and Huard don't click, IN WHICH CASE, Huard is an idiot. Or last option is he was just too well covered.

Anyway this week I voted for AD (Adrian Peterson, stands for All Day, from NFL Network) One I thought he had a great week, two let him get ROW this week so when it is close later in the year between him and D-BO when the team uses D-Bo like they should, then his fans aren't as hungry for ROW because they have already won it a week. Therefore they dont vote 100 times each to make sure he wins, because he was robbed. Lol if there is a good argument to rebutt this I would like to hear it. Still Much Love to D-Bo

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    This week, not that it was his fault but D-Bo isn't rookie of the week, for some reason as much of a stud as he is Hermie doesn't want to get him the ball, I am kinda surprised he hasn't benched him yet and made droppie parker #1, or it could be that him and Huard don't click, IN WHICH CASE, Huard is an idiot. Or last option is he was just too well covered.

Anyway this week I voted for AD (Adrian Peterson, stands for All Day, from NFL Network) One I thought he had a great week, two let him get ROW this week so when it is close later in the year between him and D-BO when the team uses D-Bo like they should, then his fans aren't as hungry for ROW because they have already won it a week. Therefore they dont vote 100 times each to make sure he wins, because he was robbed. Lol if there is a good argument to rebutt this I would like to hear it. Still Much Love to D-Bo

I have an argument... Traitor!!!!:mad:

You vote for Bowe, so he will finish second. Peterson already has this one wrapped-up. Who will be the runner-up?

I didn't vote for him. 46 yards receiving? Give it to someone who deserves it.
    Everything happens for a reason.

I voted for AP also this week...I'd love to hear an argument as to why AP doesn't deserve it...my gosh the guy only entered the record books for both rookie and all-time NFL records

1) Most yards ever rushing against Bears (anyone)
    2) Rookie all-purpose yards (beat a guy named Sayers)
    3) 224 yards 3 TDs on the ground...that's a franchise record for MN

The guy was absolutely disgusting...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I didn't vote for him. 46 yards receiving? Give it to someone who deserves it.
    :SHOCKED: Have you people lost your minds? How about runner-up?

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I voted for AP also this week...I'd love to hear an argument as to why AP doesn't deserve it...my gosh the guy only entered the record books for both rookie and all-time NFL records

1) Most yards ever rushing against Bears (anyone)
    2) Rookie all-purpose yards (beat a guy named Sayers)
    3) 224 yards 3 TDs on the ground...that's a franchise record for MN

The guy was absolutely disgusting...
    He has already won it this week. How about second place?

You evil demons!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    He has already won it this week. How about second place?

You evil demons!!!
    All right...I've voted 3 times now...2 for my first place candidate and 1 for my 2nd place. I didn't feel right having more votes for my 2nd place choice than first.

Is there a record kept of runner up finishes?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    All right...I've voted 3 times now...2 for my first place candidate and 1 for my 2nd place. I didn't feel right having more votes for my 2nd place choice than first.

Is there a record kept of runner up finishes?!
    Somewhere, there has to be. You have been partially redeemed.

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jse...erType=rookies

Hey guys, I voted a couple of times, but it doesn't even look like he is gonna get runner up.

That guy from GB is gonna get runner up, but you should still feel dirty voting for another teams players...

I wonder where all these discussions about true fans come from...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast