Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desperation Bowl

Default Desperation Bowl

One team claims that their QB does not have enough talent around him while the other team is wondering if they'll ever get that guy to lead the offense.

Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM's will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.

Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers: The Desperation Bowl - NFL.com

This is the story line for the game tomorrow.....

Pathetic Display

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    One team claims that their QB does not have enough talent around him while the other team is wondering if they'll ever get that guy to lead the offense.

Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM's will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.

Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers: The Desperation Bowl - NFL.com

This is the story line for the game tomorrow.....
    On the other hand, playing a Crennel led KC team these days is what will fix an ailing team. On a losing streak? "oh wait we play KC next week". It's beyond dismal, still a fan, but nothing to hope for. Bring in Stanzi. Right before Cassel fumbled and they scored- I called it. It hurts to say but I had that feeling.

If Crennel is still the HC by seasons end I'll be surprised . Or maybe not. Nothing surprises me anymore with this team. Daboll can pack up right now as far as I'm concerned and dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Well, the rest of the Nation only has to suffer through one more disfunctional display of football next week on Monday night.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    On the other hand, playing a Crennel led KC team these days is what will fix an ailing team. On a losing streak? "oh wait we play KC next week". It's beyond dismal, still a fan, but nothing to hope for. Bring in Stanzi. Right before Cassel fumbled and they scored- I called it. It hurts to say but I had that feeling.

If Crennel is still the HC by seasons end I'll be surprised . Or maybe not. Nothing surprises me anymore with this team. Daboll can pack up right now as far as I'm concerned and dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Well, the rest of the Nation only has to suffer through one more disfunctional display of football next week on Monday night.
    If it wasnt the Steelers playing us it might have been swapped for another game... hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    If it wasnt the Steelers playing us it might have been swapped for another game... hehe.
    Yep, that and the fact that Haley is licking his chops on this one. That's the story line on this one. You know he will not stop even if it's 62 -7.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12