View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

    24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

    9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

    0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

    0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 26.67%
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 372

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley


    0 Not allowed!
    At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

  2. #211
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    And What excatly did our D do today that gave us anymore of a chance to win? 30 points to the browns. Can't put that on the turnovers today as a grand total of 3 of those points were off turnovers. Don't pretend like the defense did anymore then the offense did neither side did much today.

    Well we gave up 3 points on defense the first half and they were on the field a lot, the offense besides the second possession didn't stay on the field very long and didn't give our d a break.

    With a good qb that can finish drives and move the ball we would of been up at half, and maybe even that special teams play doesn't exist if we are able to move the ball, 14-3 sounds pretty realistic to me. when you are up 14-3 it's an entirely different ball game.

  3. #212
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,855
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 420
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Teams with good qb's do win games when opposing teams put up 30 points.

    Besides, if we have a good qb that is able to keep his offense on the field and finish drives, you are probably looking at a 14-3 game at half.
    So once again you give the D a hall pass and put it on the QB? Why is it always a hall pass for the defense when they lay an egg. Atlanta,Buffalo,Tampa,CLeveland that's already 25% of a full season that the defense hasn't preformed. There's still 3 games left. Good Qbs can sometimes overcome poor defense but that doesn't excuse the defense for being poor. Stop excusing everyone but the QB.
    ​BAN ROY


  4. #213
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    So once again you give the D a hall pass and put it on the QB? Why is it always a hall pass for the defense when they lay an egg. Atlanta,Buffalo,Tampa,CLeveland that's already 25% of a full season that the defense hasn't preformed. There's still 3 games left. Good Qbs can sometimes overcome poor defense but that doesn't excuse the defense for being poor. Stop excusing everyone but the QB.

    No, with a good qb we can keep it close.

    You should know that with a good qb we are in that game far more than if we had a linebacker.

    The defense held them to 3 points in the first half, the offense could not score at all. If the offense can't score it doesnt matter how good the defense is.

  5. #214
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,855
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 420
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Well we gave up 3 points on defense the first half and they were on the field a lot, the offense besides the second possession didn't stay on the field very long and didn't give our d a break.

    With a good qb that can finish drives and move the ball we would of been up at half, and maybe even that special teams play doesn't exist if we are able to move the ball, 14-3 sounds pretty realistic to me. when you are up 14-3 it's an entirely different ball game.
    And if we didn't miss a field goal we would have been up 10-0 that's also a different game from 7-0 funny how you don't mention that. And 3 points in the first half what about the 2nd half? How did that go? Funny how you don't mention that. The offense didn't do there job but the D didn't either.
    ​BAN ROY


  6. #215
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    And if we didn't miss a field goal we would have been up 10-0 that's also a different game from 7-0 funny how you don't mention that. And 3 points in the first half what about the 2nd half? How did that go? Funny how you don't mention that. The offense didn't do there job but the D didn't either.

    If you can't score on offense you aren't going to win.

    News Flash:

    We can't score on offense.

    Te'o isn't going to change that.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 12-09-2012 at 05:35 PM.

  7. #216
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,855
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 420
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    If you can't score on offense you aren't going to win.

    News Flash:

    We can't score on offense.

    Te'o isn't going to change that. Even if we had Te'o, all Cleveland had to do is put up 13 points.
    If you can't score you don't win if you can't stop anyone you don't win we did neither for the game today. You only talk about the offense give a hall pass to the defense yet again. You ignore all the other mistakes to talk about how bad the QB was. So like I have told you before Keep hating that's all you're doing
    ​BAN ROY


  8. #217
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    If you can't score on offense you aren't going to win.

    News Flash:

    We can't score on offense.

    Te'o isn't going to change that.
    He isn't. But how you change your tune. Ortons offense averaged 13 points a game...anyhow the point is we can get te'o and a capable qb vs a reach for capable qb and someone not nearly as dynamic. Some people just have it there's no rhyme or reason. And i would still rather go the CB from bama and then a qb then reaching for Geno at number 1 cuz that's where we r gonna be picking.

  9. #218
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    If you can't score you don't win if you can't stop anyone you don't win we did neither for the game today. You only talk about the offense give a hall pass to the defense yet again. You ignore all the other mistakes to talk about how bad the QB was. So like I have told you before Keep hating that's all you're doing

    WE HELD THEM TO THREE POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF. They had a kick return on special teams and 3 points on an int from Quinn.

    D gave up 20 points to Cleveland. Our offense scored 7. Cleveland got 3 points on a fg from that long int return, if they score a pick 6 there then Their d actually matches our offense in points.

    That is why we need offense.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 12-09-2012 at 05:43 PM.

  10. #219
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    WE HELD THEM TO THREE POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF. 7 Points on special teams and 3 on an int from Quinn.

    D gave up 20 points. The offense scored 7. Their d actually almost outscored us on offense. 7-3.

    We NEED OFFENSE.
    On paper we do have an offense, but come on this offensive coordinator sucks. I didn't even watch the game after halftime so I don't know how Brodie played he didn't look terrible in the first half me must have sucked up bad in the second.

  11. #220
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    On paper we do have an offense, but come on this offensive coordinator sucks. I didn't even watch the game after halftime so I don't know how Brodie played he didn't look terrible in the first half me must have sucked up bad in the second.

    Quinn
    Mccluster
    Baldwin
    Newsome
    Copper
    Brokaki

    This will be our passing attack next year if we don't do anything.

    We don't have a passing attack.

Similar Threads

  1. Blow for Geno
    By Ryfo18 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:56 PM
  2. Barkley To Stay At Usc!
    By Jrudi in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:26 PM
  3. Smith Who?
    By timsatt1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:19 AM
  4. Charles Barkley just said football players are...
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 02:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •