View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

12 26.67%
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Okay with the Dwayne Bowe branden Albert situation what do we do if we are unable to sign both. Do we draft the LT comin out this year and cut ties because to me Dwayne Bowe is obviously more important than branden Albert as Donald Stephenson has shown promise.
    I think Stephenson has shown a lot and wouldn't be surprised if they let Albert go and franchise Bowe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post

So which makes more sense? A linebacker that plays 50% of the plays, or the best quarterback in the draft? Once a team rolls out their 3rd wide receiver, Te'o is coming off the field.
    Under that situation the best QB. But like I have said you don't know that will be the situation. Can you tell you that you can 100% rule out this team making a coaching change? Or do you know who will be the head coach next year. You're going off what belcher did. That was his role Teo is bot Belcher there's no way to no what his role would be with this team. It's just not that simple to say that.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I think Stephenson has shown a lot and wouldn't be surprised if they let Albert go and franchise Bowe.
    Stephenson has been good as a rookie so that is a bright spot. I hope to see both Albert and Bowe stay but I agree we will most likely only see 1 brought back.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Under that situation the best QB. But like I have said you don't know that will be the situation. Can you tell you that you can 100% rule out this team making a coaching change? Or do you know who will be the head coach next year. You're going off what belcher did. That was his role Teo is bot Belcher there's no way to no what his role would be with this team. It's just not that simple to say that.
    How is it not that simple to say that? He can't cover a WR...So unless you plan on taking off DJ or a pass rusher, THERE IS NO ROOM ON THE FIELD FOR HIM!!!!! It's not just the Chiefs, no 3-4 defense operates this way. This is common football stuff, man.

I would not be upset if they drafted a CB, but this Te'o nonsense just needs to stop. It makes no sense at all for the Chiefs.
    Last edited by Ryfo18; 12-09-2012 at 08:26 PM.

How is it not that simple to say that? He can't cover a WR...So unless you plan on taking off DJ or a pass rusher, THERE IS NO ROOM ON THE FIELD FOR HIM!!!!! It's not just the Chiefs, no 3-4 defense operates this way. This is common football stuff, man.
    Who says we would be a 3-4 defense under a new head coach? Who knows what role a new head coach could have him play? Coaches can sometimes make a player fit into there system if that player can do it. It's possible. Unless you have asked every football coach out there what he would have Teo do with this defense then you can't say what his role would be.

I think you no your stuff about football. You do your homework on stuff but there are some things us fans can never be sure on. I'm not sure that he can work with our system any different then what you think he can. But I can't say he wouldn't should we get him. And again I'm not saying he's the clear pick he would really have to stand out over a QB or Cb once we would have him workout and start all of that stuff for me to say that. But I just don't think we can ignore him as a possible pick. He's been to good at Noter Dame to do so. This might be a case of you just wanting Geno Smith so bad (and hey I would be open to him as well) that you're looking to hard for reasons not to draft anyone else. If Teo really doesn't stand out over Geno then of course we should draft Geno but if he does stand out and really look clearly better then any other player we look at I think we should grab him. Good head coaches can find a role for him. I just hope we get a good head coach but I have that hope for any pick
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I'll say this too: Tyler Wlson is probably a top 10 pick come draft time.

I'll say this too: Tyler Wlson is probably a top 10 pick come draft time.
    I'll agree with that

My personal preference before any workout or anything would be to trade out of the 1st pick if we get that for more picks and either draft him or Aaron Murray later in the 1st round. But that might change once the work outs start.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Imo the combine is a joke. Go by their fame production not their no pressure combine stats.. ie Poe.

Geno geno geno lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Imo the combine is a joke. Go by their fame production not their no pressure combine stats.. ie Poe.
    I think Poe is gonna be a beast he's done more than I have expected this year.