View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

    24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

    9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

    0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

    0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 26.67%
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 372

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley


    0 Not allowed!
    At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    188
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Trade down get mad picks and get McCarran.


    McCARRON=another brodie croyle----no thanks

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    McCarron won't be in this draft. He'd be an idiot to come out early.

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,643
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 122

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    How do the LSU D-Lineman look?

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    How do the LSU D-Lineman look?

    Barkevious Mingo is supposed to go top 5 : )

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I don't know much about either but taking a USC QB is risky in my opinion.
    With this logic we should just take a Notre Dame QB casue thats where Montana came from. Or a Michigan QB so we get a Tom Brady.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,589
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 163

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    With this logic we should just take a Notre Dame QB casue thats where Montana came from. Or a Michigan QB so we get a Tom Brady.
    I disagree. This logic is more applicable because it is more recent. All the QBs out of USC recently have been busts. Primarily because of the system in USC is designed to make QBs look good (primarily because of a good defense and running game). I dont think the system there has changed much since Pete Carroll left, so I am very suspect of their QBs. However, Barkley has done better IMO than Leinert and Sanchez.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg FL
    Posts
    331
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Didn't know much about either so I did some research. Smith looks like a qb who could be a franchise qb at this point. Not really sold on Barkley. I think I would be excited if we were able to get Smith. If we fall out of the number 1 pick though, I'd rather not take Barkley and maybe trade up some.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I want Barkley, but I certainly would not mind if we picked Smith.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,508
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 666
    Given: 822

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I want Barkley, but I certainly would not mind if we picked Smith.
    Well, Barkley has thrown for 484 and 493 yards the last 2 games, so if he can keep it up for the rest of the season, many think he's a clear-cut #1.

    We'll have to wait and see how it all plays out.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,589
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 163

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'd take Barkley over smith, but mostly because I don't know that much about Smith and he seems to be a new name on the scene. Barkley also runs a pro-type offense. My only hesitation is USC's recent history of QBs. Their best has Palmer and he never hit the ceiling he should have, but that could be blamed on his ACL injury.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Blow for Geno
    By Ryfo18 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. Barkley To Stay At Usc!
    By Jrudi in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. Smith Who?
    By timsatt1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 03:19 AM
  4. Charles Barkley just said football players are...
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 03:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •