View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

    24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

    9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

    0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

    0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

    12 26.67%
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 372

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley


    0 Not allowed!
    At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

  2. #341
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Not gona lie, I still go into every week wanting the Chiefs to win...Even more so against the Raiders.
    F the raiders. I hope we drop 40 on them. It's semi finals time in fantasy and JC needs to kick some arse.

  3. #342
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Why would you want that?!
    If we can not trade out of the 1st spot maybe we could trade out out of the 2nd is all. That is what I would like to do trade back to about 10-14 and take a QB and get extra picks.

  4. #343
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,772
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 403
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Wait wait wait wait, I said there is no room for him as a "speed back" and that was correct. I talked about how we drafted him as a slot WR and everyone said "Well how do you know he won't get carries?"

    Another thing, let's not pretend Mccluster is making a huge contribution, the guy is averaging less than 3 catches per game and has 1 td the whole year.

    You want to have a defensive mccluster who plays 50% of the snaps and select him with the number 1-2 pick in the draft? He better be a bad a$$ cover man then.

    You said flat out that he wouldn't play. That's what you said. He has you were wrong face it.

    I never said he was making a huge contribution just the fact that he has played and done anything proves you wrong. The fact is nobody really is making a huge contribution. But the fact is they found a role for him. Even when you said they wouldn't. You don't know what a coach could do since you're not a coach that's the point. Stop pretending you can tell us what role he would be in. You just don't know what role he would be in. That's a fact. He might be used in the same exact role as Noter Dame he might be put in a different role. We just don't know.
    ​Fire Roy

  5. #344
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    You said flat out that he wouldn't play. That's what you said. He has you were wrong face it.

    I never said he was making a huge contribution just the fact that he has played and done anything proves you wrong. The fact is nobody really is making a huge contribution. But the fact is they found a role for him. Even when you said they wouldn't. You don't know what a coach could do since you're not a coach that's the point. Stop pretending you can tell us what role he would be in. You just don't know what role he would be in. That's a fact. He might be used in the same exact role as Noter Dame he might be put in a different role. We just don't know.
    He averages less than 3 catches a game and has 1 td the entire year. What role does he play?

    Yeah, he was worth a second round pick, get out of here.

    I said he wouldn't get touches, and I was right.

  6. #345
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,772
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 403
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    He averages less than 3 catches a game and has 1 td the entire year.

    Yeah, he was worth a second round pick, get out of here.

    I said he wouldn't get touches, and I was right.
    So 41 catches isn't touches? Really? Give me a break. You talk about Pioli's ego have you checked your own. You can't admit you were wrong.

    I didn't say he was worth a 2nd round pick Straw man

    He wouldn't be averaging any catches or have any tds if he wasn't playing FACT which is what you said.

    But I guess you know so much Gms are banging down your door beging you to be there coach since you're right about everything
    ​Fire Roy

  7. #346
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    So 41 catches isn't touches? Really? Give me a break. You talk about Pioli's ego have you checked your own. You can't admit you were wrong.

    I didn't say he was worth a 2nd round pick Straw man

    He wouldn't be averaging any catches or have any tds if he wasn't playing FACT which is what you said.

    But I guess you know so much Gms are banging down your door beging you to be there coach since you're right about everything

    We drafted him with a SECOND ROUND PICK. There is obviously not room for him on this team that is worth a second.

    Matt, dont play that game man. I do not know everything, but let's be real. I have been right about this team in just about everything.

    Daboll, Cassel, Pioli, Routt, Peyton Manning, team rankings in our division, below .500 year etc..

    If you consider Mccluster a factor in our offense then that is fine, I do not, I do not consider less than 3 catches a game and 1 td the whole year a factor, especially considering we wasted a second round pick on him.

  8. #347
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,772
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 403
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    We drafted him with a SECOND ROUND PICK. There is obviously not room for him on this team that is worth a second.

    Matt, dont play that game man. I do not know everything, but let's be real. I have been right about this team in just about everything.

    Daboll, Cassel, Pioli, Routt, Peyton Manning, team rankings in our division, below .500 year etc..

    If you consider Mccluster a factor in our offense then that is fine, I do not, I do not consider less than 3 catches a game and 1 td the whole year a factor, especially considering we wasted a second round pick on him.
    You're missing the whole point.

    You say rule out Teo because he won't play but you also said Mccluster wouldn't play guess what he has. That's why I brought up Mccluster You were wrong about him not playing no matter how much you want to deny it. My point was you're not a head coach you don't know what his role would be or when or if he would be used. You can't argue that. So you just changed the topic of what I was saying. When in that post did I say if Mccluster was a factor? That's not what I said. I said he has played. And has the 2nd most catches on this team. Those are FACTS. They can't be argued. But go on and change what I'm saying just because you can't deny those facts.
    ​Fire Roy

  9. #348
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Matt when I came back I didn't gloat about anything I had said before.

    But I will say this, if we draft a qb and he turns out to be a bust, and Te'o is this wrecking machine. You have every right to bring it up in every post I ever make.

  10. #349
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Matt when I came back I didn't gloat about anything I had said before.

    But I will say this, if we draft a qb and he turns out to be a bust, and Te'o is this wrecking machine. You have every right to bring it up in every post I ever make.
    I haven't read this thread in awhile, but does he seriously want Te'o? Seriously? This is the EXACT reason the Chiefs suck every year!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  11. #350
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,772
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 403
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Matt when I came back I didn't gloat about anything I had said before.

    But I will say this, if we draft a qb and he turns out to be a bust, and Te'o is this wrecking machine. You have every right to bring it up in every post I ever make.

    I wouldn't do that because again I am not even saying to draft Teo. I just don't buy this we have to take a QB with our 1st pick mindset so many have. We can get a QB in so many ways. We are so bad right now that no matter how much people want to deny it we need help just about everywhere. From the GM on down. We are going to have a very good draft spot. We have to be SMART with it. If we don't see it in any QBs then don't take them over guys we do see it in. I have said over and over again I don't know that Teo is the guy. I don't know how many more times I have to say it. But we have to look at him. Drafting the wrong QB could set us back a lot longer then not drafting a QB at all this year if we don't see it in any of the QBS. I'm not saying we won't see it in any of the QBS but you and so many are so high on Geno that you make it out to be a no brainer it's not that simple IMO. Geno could be just the guy. Then again he might not. But that doesn't mean it would be smart to draft him just because we need a QB. Every draft pick in the 1st round takes some risk. You just have to make it an educated risk not rule out anyone that's out there. Geno could be THE GUY Teo could be THE GUY we just have to see who we think THE GUY is.
    ​Fire Roy

Similar Threads

  1. Blow for Geno
    By Ryfo18 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:56 PM
  2. Barkley To Stay At Usc!
    By Jrudi in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:26 PM
  3. Smith Who?
    By timsatt1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:19 AM
  4. Charles Barkley just said football players are...
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 02:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •