View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

12 26.67%
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I say we spend our 1st rd pick in a QB this year. If that player doesn't work out, we use our 1st round pick next year on a QB. And we continue to do it until we find a QB we can build this team around. Until we find a franchise QB we are just wasting time, money, and talent.

I love you coach.

[quote=AussieChiefsFan;270989]Id hate to see them trade down. Still think Geno or Barkley are the best option./quote]

Geno flashin gang signs at fans between huddles and Barkley just another USC product that has a poor history of turning out NFL Qb's. I just don't see either one of these clowns as our answer at QB. Tyler Bray if available.
    SHUT IT

I'm shifting towards Barkley mainly because Geno is playing so poorly. But I think we would all agree that we need a backup QB as well. So I have no problem with us using multiple picks on a QB. At this point, I don't care if we every pick on a QB. We need three anyhow. Lets find a good QB.

Honestly, I do not like Barkley or Geno. If we have the first and some team is willing to trade up to our spot for a lot of picks the next year......I say go for it. But only do this if we get new people in so they can build their team. Also wouldn't mind that LB from ND

I highly doubt we end up with the #1 pick. But if we do, you don't trade it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I highly doubt we end up with the #1 pick. But if we do, you don't trade it.

I agree we wont be drafting first.

If we do draft first and could trade a deal like the rams guy I would trade in a heartbeat. With two first round picks we could pick up a CB, and QB, or we could get a LT if. (God forbid we don't resign Albert), And two second round picks we could and should get another qb. and LB, or any other great need we will have.

I was a Barklet guy and now I am actually leaning towards Geno Smith. I think we will pick in the top 3 for sure! I think after watch some video, Geno has a lot stronger arm. It may take some coaching, but he could become a elite qb. It may be a risk but I say take the risk. I think we hunt hard for a FA qb aswell. It is the most important position and has to be treated that way.

We're just lucky there isn't a draft lottery. My favorite hockey team; the Flyers, finished dead last, and another team won the draft lottery and picked first overall, Flyers second. The guy taken first overall, scored the Cup winning goal against us a few in OT years later :(

I like Geno. I've gone to two WVU games this year and he has a great arm. He is extremely accurate with the deep ball. Well worth the top pick if you ask me.

Barkley gOt hurt today

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast