View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

12 26.67%
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Geno Geno Geno!

I just want to finally get excited fo once about this franchise, last time I was truly excited was 2003.
    Unless the right coach and staff are in place it's gonna be hard to get excited. If we keep pioli for the last year of his contract I have a strong strong suspicion that someone like josh mcdaniels will be here. Pioli hasn't learned squat from his mistakes.

I just keep going over the fact that the 2013 draft is defensive line draft and the 2012 draft was full of good qbs how the hell did he not know that.

Take teo.. trade back up to top 20 and get qb

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Have you watched Teo this year?

He has 7 picks in 12 games. Ya he can't possibly help a defense against passing

The reason that we have to look at him (again I'm not saying hes the guy just saying we have to look at him) is because he has been a special player at Noter Dame. He Could be in the NFL we can't just ignore that change.

You talked about tonight showing what a good QB could do. But look at the pats D and what they did tonight. We haven't seen that so much this year. You can't ignore that no matter how much you want to. We suck on both sides of the ball right now. We don't just need the best QB that's out there we need the best guy who can make a difference we can't ignore Teo we can't ignore any player.

If there is anything in the NFL that is true it is that drafting a qb can turn around a franchise. It is also a fact that most successful or teams that were once losing and have turned around have drafted quarterbacks.

The best qb that is out there makes a far bigger impact than another linebacker, I don't understand why you can't see that.

It seems you want more conservative picks, you do realize if you keep making these type of picks of not drafting a qb and not based on need we will always be a 7-9 team.

We can ignore Te'o.

Just Say No.

If there is anything in the NFL that is true it is that drafting a qb can turn around a franchise. It is also a fact that most successful or teams that were once losing and have turned around have drafted quarterbacks.

The best qb that is out there makes a far bigger impact than another linebacker, I don't understand why you can't see that.

It seems you want more conservative picks, you do realize if you keep making these type of picks of not drafting a qb and not based on need we will always be a 7-9 team.

We can ignore Te'o.

Just Say No.
    A QB CAN be more of an impact if it's the right QB. If it's not the right QB he really isn't going to be a impact. Or a good impact. If we drafted a qb just to draft a qb and it turns out to be the next Ryan Leaf does that help?

We have to look at every player I know you will never get past your hate for the QB but we need a TON of help no matter what QB we get. If we can get a guy who can be a great player with our 1st pick whos to say we can't get a good QB elsewhere? There are more ways then a 1st round pick to get a QB why can't you understand that.

You don't know what Teo can do in the NFL I don't either. You don't know what any of the QBs can do in this draft I don't either. We have to look at every player out there. We need good players not just a QB.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    A QB CAN be more of an impact if it's the right QB. If it's not the right QB he really isn't going to be a impact. Or a good impact. If we drafted a qb just to draft a qb and it turns out to be the next Ryan Leaf does that help?

We have to look at every player I know you will never get past your hate for the QB but we need a TON of help no matter what QB we get. If we can get a guy who can be a great player with our 1st pick whos to say we can't get a good QB elsewhere? There are more ways then a 1st round pick to get a QB why can't you understand that.

You don't know what Teo can do in the NFL I don't either. You don't know what any of the QBs can do in this draft I don't either. We have to look at every player out there. We need good players not just a QB.

Well said we need a good QB not any QB. We have seen what happens with just any QB the last few years and to draft a QB with the first just because he is a QB is silly if he is no good. Lets everybody wait and see what happens between now and draft who knows a QB might step up and be the correct pick then again none might not.

We can ignore Te'o.

Just Say No.
    Dude and this is for ryfo the stay guy also who eluded to geno's success being deminished by a poor defense. Notre Dame's offense is ranked 75th out if 124 schools and guess what they are undefeated and playing in the national championship. He's picked off and sacked two nfl qbs in jones and Barkley and has beaten nfl caliber running backs back at the goal line. Quit dismissing his natural ability.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Dude and this is for ryfo the stay guy also who eluded to geno's success being deminished by a poor defense. Notre Dame's offense is ranked 75th out if 124 schools and guess what they are undefeated and playing in the national championship. He's picked off and sacked two nfl qbs in jones and Barkley and has beaten nfl caliber running backs back at the goal line. Quit dismissing his natural ability.
    I'm done talking Te'o. The Chiefs aren't going to draft him anyway. We can revisit 2 years from now when we see him play as a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm done talking Te'o. The Chiefs aren't going to draft him anyway. We can revisit 2 years from now when we see him play as a pro.
    Oh i give a stat showing the importance of someone i like and you are done. That's fine and we will see in 2 years if we are all around December 21 is right around the corner.

But even you have to admit the 75th ranked offense playing in a national championship means the qb if the defense should receive some credit .

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Oh i give a stat showing the importance of someone i like and you are done. That's fine and we will see in 2 years if we are all around December 21 is right around the corner.

But even you have to admit the 75th ranked offense playing in a national championship means the qb if the defense should receive some credit .

I've never said Te'o is a bad player. I've never argued against his importance for that Notre Dame squad. I'm fully aware that he'll be a top 10, if not a top 5 pick. That's not what we're debating. He's just not at all a fit in my eyes for Kansas City for all of the reasons I've stated in my previous posts. I'm about 99.99% sure he won't be a Chief next year. Makes zero sense. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I've never said Te'o is a bad player. I've never argued against his importance for that Notre Dame squad. I'm fully aware that he'll be a top 10, if not a top 5 pick. That's not what we're debating. He's just not at all a fit in my eyes for Kansas City for all of the reasons I've stated in my previous posts. I'm about 99.99% sure he won't be a Chief next year. Makes zero sense. That's all.
    And as I have stated we don't know what this team will look like next season. We are possibly looking at New GM,Head Coach who knows the moves and changes they will want to make. I would agree it doesn't make sense right now but we can't say what will happen. When you're this bad changes usually come along.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!