View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

12 26.67%
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Always knew Ryfo was a smart man, however I dont have as much faith in fat scott, assuming Teo is a "High Character" individual fat scott will fall in love with him, and he will become the next mike maslowski.
    You dont think Pioli is gone after this season?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    You dont think Pioli is gone after this season?

Aussie this is New World Order from CP.

Ugh, I thought for sure he was before this Belcher thing, now I am not so sure. Especially if they beat cleveland and oakland. Denver might be resting their starters for a half, so that may even be a win.

Time for players to start faking injuries and go on IR.

If Denver is in the hunt for the 1st round bye or homefield throughout, they will not be resting their starters.

I'm not sure if Pioli will be back or not. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Always knew Ryfo was a smart man, however I dont have as much faith in fat scott, assuming Teo is a "High Character" individual fat scott will fall in love with him, and he will become the next mike maslowski.

Geno could be the next Jamarcus Russell, or the next Tom Brady, same with Te'o being the next Ray Lewis (minus killing someone.......i'm kidding....or am I?) All i worry about is reaching WAY to much.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Geno could be the next Jamarcus Russell, or the next Tom Brady, same with Te'o being the next Ray Lewis (minus killing someone.......i'm kidding....or am I?) All i worry about is reaching WAY to much.
    So if we're at the point that both could be huge busts or franchise changers, why not take the guy that plays the most important position (and also our worst position) on the field?

I'll stand here right now and say QBs from this draft (that are ranked in the first 2 rounds come draft day) will not pan out in the NFL

I'm trying to think of a friendly bet we could make
    Last edited by doobs_05; 12-07-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post

Te'o could be the next Aaron Cury, you have no point here. Every position has busts, we are fine at LB, we need a QB. You want to play conservative and stay in the 8-8 range every year?

We need to try, ATLEAST TRY. Stop being so conservative, you have the top pick then pull the f'ing trigger.

Te'o could be the next Aaron Cury, you have no point here. Every position has busts, we are fine at LB, we need a QB. You want to play conservative and stay in the 8-8 range every year?

We need to try, ATLEAST TRY. Stop being so conservative, you have the top pick then pull the f'ing trigger.
    So the guy who is Heisman finalist who is the lifeblood of his team is comparable to Aaron curry?????? Really????? Secondly the stock of Geno smith and Matt Barkley are continuing to drop I have seen Geno as low as 15 and Barkley at 22. You would reach for a qb with the number 1 or 2 pick in the draft when we could get a guy who is the best athlete in draft and get a comparable qb in either the late 1st or early 2nd. We have drafted for need a lot2 of your fave picks Dorsey and Jackson because of need and not best player available.

The only thing manti and Aaron have in common is that they both won the dick Butkus award. Manti has won just about every award a defensive player can win and is likely to finish second or maybe even with the Heisman.

But Geno "the football need" smith who is a student of the game likes to throw gang signs and taunt from the sidelines. Yeah give him a fat contract it won't get to his head. Does Geno have more upside than manti u bet but until he proves me wrong at the combine, which he will have to throw at I will have my reservations. Last years qb class was so deep a lot of them didn't have to throw. So no Geno until I see it with my own eyes.