View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

12 26.67%
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

Don't trouble yourself, we are not going to draft a QB yet again this year. And that should have been one of your options. I wish we would, but we will continue to pick guys in the 6th round and hope they turn out to be the next Tom Brady.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Don't trouble yourself, we are not going to draft a QB yet again this year. And that should have been one of your options. I wish we would, but we will continue to pick guys in the 6th round and hope they turn out to be the next Tom Brady.

Pioli won't be here next year, if those 2 guys are there we will draft a qb.

I don't understand how people can still like geno. i've watched his last 3 games and all 3 have been awful. the only time he's played good is when hes played horrible defenses. his game yesterday was horrible he just got bailed out by some miracle catches from his recievers. He's got jamarcus russel written all over him. A thug that throws temper tantrums. Throwing gang signs to fans, temper tantrums on the sideline when things aren't going right, horrible footwork, spread offense, locks onto receivers, looks to run if first read isn't available. PASS

barkley all the way

Sign Matt Moore as a free agent. The Chiefs should continue to trade down through the first round and accumulate as many picks as possible. They should try and gain an additional 1 or perhaps even 2 more first round picks in 2014. With their first round pick this season, they should target a cornerstone MLB.

In the 2014 draft, they should do whatever they can to target the top QB in that draft. Those names include Bridgewater from Louisville, Logan Thomas from VT, but my choice would be Tyler Bray from Tennessee if I had to choose right now.

The QBs in this draft class just aren't the franchise QBs you should expect from a #1 or #2 overall pick.

I am concerned about the QBs in this draft as well but what the hell do the Chiefs do if they do not draft a QB...who the hell is out there in free agency?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    I am concerned about the QBs in this draft as well but what the hell do the Chiefs do if they do not draft a QB...who the hell is out there in free agency?
    I agree. We could either get a gem or be crippled for the next 3-4 years with a bum.

Why couldn't have happened last year w/ Luck and Griffin coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Sign Matt Moore as a free agent. The Chiefs should continue to trade down through the first round and accumulate as many picks as possible. They should try and gain an additional 1 or perhaps even 2 more first round picks in 2014. With their first round pick this season, they should target a cornerstone MLB.

In the 2014 draft, they should do whatever they can to target the top QB in that draft. Those names include Bridgewater from Louisville, Logan Thomas from VT, but my choice would be Tyler Bray from Tennessee if I had to choose right now.

The QBs in this draft class just aren't the franchise QBs you should expect from a #1 or #2 overall pick.
    I dont dislike this idea. I would LOVE to see Manti Teo in a Chiefs uniform lining up next to DJ. I really wanted to see Bowe traded (even for a 3rd with conditionals) to try and make this happen. In this scenario, I would want to bring in more than 1 QB. Matt Moore and maybe someone else, but I dont know who is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I agree. We could either get a gem or be crippled for the next 3-4 years with a bum.

Why couldn't have happened last year w/ Luck and Griffin coming out?
    This is precisely why I believe it is a good idea to double dip at the QB position in the draft. Never before have the Chiefs done this in the draft & if they are ever are going to do it, then why not do it in the 2013 draft? Especially since they don't have a quality starter or backup, as of right now and FA don't look good.

Trade down get mad picks and get McCarran.

there is not a good qb to draft this coming year

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast