Thread: MyManHali

Default MyManHali

Back when you were MMO I thought you were exaggerating your views of this team in order to stir the pot or be an *** or whatever. As the season has gone on it has become glaringly obvious you are a well informed fan. I just want to eat a little crow and give you credit for seeing through the hype.

I don't see you coming back as an all knowing poster throwing the fact you were right at everyone who doubted you. Props on that as well.

58 thanks man. I love the Chiefs and want them to do well, I never came onto this site with bad intentions to get anyone stirred up even though I know my opinion did at times. It looks like the board is in agreement now that we need to go in a different direction, and I think that is great! I love the atmosphere at Chiefs Crowd.

Actually, I respected what MMO ( now MMH ) was saying at the time. I respected that he was willing to stand apart as an independent thinker & reject the "p!ss on our own heads & tell ourselves it's raining" mentality that not only plagues the Chiefs front office, but too many Chiefs fans in general. Well done, MMO and now MMH.

MMH was right on the money and he hasn't been throwing it in our faces or gloating like he should have. I said kudos before ill say it again....kudos you were right on the money yo.

I was never as hard on My man as most on here. I do think there were some times where he would be exaggerating things such as Blair white being a house hold name. But I think that might have come from a little frustration with the response he got from so many on here.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Welcome back with your new name! You had this team pegged before most of us did. Even though some here suspected it, it just hurt to hear it being said.

You da MAN, MMH!!!!

Thanks mods for giving him his new name.

BTW Crow taste real bad.
    Last edited by 70 chiefsfan70; 11-04-2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: forgot to add Crow taste like $hxt

I think everyone was hoping it would go differently but not really shocked. Like getting back with an EX GF... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Welcome back with your new name! You had this team pegged before most of us did. Even though some here suspected it, it just hurt to hear it being said.

You da MAN, MMH!!!!

Thanks mods for giving him his new name.

BTW Crow taste real bad.

Haha thanks man.