Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let the Sean Peyton lottery begin

Default Let the Sean Peyton lottery begin

I have no idea if there is any chance of this happening. But we need a coach and this is likely Scott Pioli's last chance to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I agree that if you have decided to let him go, then you should try to do it sooner that later. One thing that Hunt could be thinking is that possibly Pioli is already negotiating new contracts for our Free Agents like B. Albert. Ditching Pioli sets that back pretty far.
    Yeah I forgot that we have several free agents coming up and from a business standpoint, outside the cassel contract, were team friendly for the most part. So in that sense he has done his job.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Yeah I forgot that we have several free agents coming up and from a business standpoint, outside the cassel contract, were team friendly for the most part. So in that sense he has done his job.
    I'll bet every single player who's contract expires after 2012 is looking to get the hell out of KC. I can think of Dorsey, Bowe, Albert, and Belcher right off the bat and wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see all four gone in 2013. Bowe and Dorsey are already gone, I believe.

Pioli may have done a good job negotiating contracts, but has stunk up the joint drafting & as player personell director.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 11-04-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Just heard that Peyton owns a house in Dallas. I don't think the Chiefs stand a chance at outbidding Dallas or NO for Peyton's services.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Just heard that Peyton owns a house in Dallas. I don't think the Chiefs stand a chance at outbidding Dallas or NO for Peyton's services.
    Nope, that's were he got his HC shot-with Parcells, although Pioli is in the Parcell family....much to ponder there is.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'll bet every single player who's contract expires after 2012 is looking to get the hell out of KC. I can think of Dorsey, Bowe, Albert, and Belcher right off the bat and wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see all four gone in 2013. Bowe and Dorsey are already gone, I believe.

Pioli may have done a good job negotiating contracts, but has stunk up the joint drafting & as player personell director.

When it comes to signing players cheap he is good at it, the problem is in his case you get what you pay for.

Omg for the last time if pioli US genre we will not get a above average coach to cone here!!!!!!

sean payton is not going anywhere and i know that as a fact,so don't even talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    sean payton is not going anywhere and i know that as a fact,so don't even talk about it
    Jerry jones will make him the highest paid coach in us sports that too is a fact....

If we managed to get Sean here, it would be on a whole other level of awesome

I don't see him leaving the Saints. Look at how the Saints are performing without him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast