Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: oops

Default oops

Dang that sucks!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefssuck2007 View Post
    I think all chief fans suck and they support a losing team isnt that right Sling
    Sling58...at least HermHater gets his minions to come in here and drop glowing praise about his intelligence, etc. Control your people...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by chiefssuck2007 View Post
    I think all chief fans suck and they support a losing team isnt that right Sling

Ummmm.... who opened the cell door and let the Raider Thug outta his cell? He should be tired from yesterday... someone tell him they have "Three Hots and a Cot" waiting for him back here. "...and if he's a Charger Fan... then let's just remember that Charger Fans are just Raider Fans in the Witness Protection Program! LOL J/K.... maybe!

I enjoyed that game yesterday! Had A blast watching... and I didn't see that camera fall.... pretty funny... since no one was injured! GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalChiefsChick View Post
    Ummmm.... who opened the cell door and let the Raider Thug outta his cell? He should be tired from yesterday... someone tell him they have "Three Hots and a Cot" waiting for him back here. "...and if he's a Charger Fan... then let's just remember that Charger Fans are just Raider Fans in the Witness Protection Program! LOL J/K.... maybe!

I enjoyed that game yesterday! Had A blast watching... and I didn't see that camera fall.... pretty funny... since no one was injured! GO CHIEFS!
    Oakland is releasing all their hi profile criminals in response to the Invasion of the RED ARMY!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Oakland is releasing all their hi profile criminals in response to the Invasion of the RED ARMY!
    Great...now I gotta keep my dog inside!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Great...now I gotta keep my dog inside!
    Good idea!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123