Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cashing in on my team's ineptitude?

Default Cashing in on my team's ineptitude?

In more than 40 years of ups and mostly down's, I've never once bet against my beloved Chiefs. This week, however, my disgust in the direction this team has taken, and the fact I really could use a little extra cash will force me to bet pragmatically rather than emotionally for once. You see I'm still alive in a big suicide pool and have not used The Steelers yet. Seems like a no brainer, no? In fact, one consolation for my team s*#king so badly is that if I now bet against them every week (except for the Broncos games since I've already used them), I stand a fair chance of cashing in on more than 10Gs. Now, flaming aside ... though I will accept any as deserving .... are there any remaining games that you think we have a chance at winning that I should avoid?

Thanks ChiefsFan. I actually had to turn the game off. When we went up 10-0 I was very conflicted ... "Is this a good thing .... Is this a bad thing? " Couldn't watch the rest. While I was able to bet against my team, I couldn't bear to watch it. Fortunately I still have Houston left in my pool, so won't have to suffer again this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Why do we want the number pick....Geno smith isn't even close to rg iii or Andrew luck. High risk with him IMO. Same with Barkley.

Where as the other two had pretty much no downside.
    I agree with you. Personally I'd find a way to get Flynn from Seattle, maybe pick up Kline in a later round. Hey, that's as good a decision as this team's made in the past 6 years. not saying much I know

So... sixteen weeks in and I'm still alive in my survivor/suicide pool. I've only bet against the Chiefs once, but am running out of good teams so need to explore this option again. Does anyone think we have any chance at all against Indy this week? There was a time not too long ago when no one would have considered betting against the Chiefs at Arrowhead. Sad isn't it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123