Thread: Is that what you call a good follow through?

Default Is that what you call a good follow through?

rbedgood is that the correct follow through for passing?

He looks like an old lady with arthritis!

Good job though Huard!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

It doesn't look good, but it's very hard to tell what is off to his right...I'm guessing a fast moving object in excess of 250 pounds...in which case few QBs will look like...

I went on-line determined to prove such pictures are out there for other QBs (especially some good ones)...well I searched Yahoo! images for Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Tom Brady and Carson Palmer and I couldn't find a single one..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    It doesn't look good, but it's very hard to tell what is off to his right...I'm guessing a fast moving object in excess of 250 pounds...in which case few QBs will look like...

I went on-line determined to prove such pictures are out there for other QBs (especially some good ones)...well I searched Yahoo! images for Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Tom Brady and Carson Palmer and I couldn't find a single one..
    Thanks for the research and here is one that shows how it should be done!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png