Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs new Turnover Rule

Default Chiefs new Turnover Rule

Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel is not going to tolerate turnovers any longer.

The Chiefs’ 29 turnovers (14 interceptions, 15 fumbles) are 10 more than any other team in the league, and Crennel said the first player to turn it over on Monday night at Pittsburgh likely will get a seat on the bench.

Read more here: Crennel: Turnovers will send Chiefs to the bench - KansasCity.com

This is only a threat. He already followed up that you cant sit Charles on the bench. He will be pulled from the game for a couple of plays but he has to play. He is also going to make judgement calls on interceptions.

Those of you wanting Stanzi. He will be out of there faster than Cassel.

First think I learn in management classes is never tell someone DON't. Because they will and then moral plummits.

The Coach should actually be working on fundamentals and proper techniques to prevent fumbles, and maybe say that is something they have worked on instead of making everyone think you are expecting things to magically change by threatening them.

Crennel has got to go. I really think that all he does is call plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Richards View Post
    I know right!!!!
    I am not sure I know right, but I tend to know wrong, my wife reminds me daily.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123