Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

Default Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

That is all.

Why not play Stanzi? I really don't understand what Pioli and company are afraid of. We all know they are going to get canned, why not just start stanzi, I mean if he shows any promise at all it could save Pioli's job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Sure Succop is at fault, Bowe too. But Cassel and his 11/26 performance is pathetic. He can't even throw a spiral. I'm so sick of him being the QB of this team. Brady Quinn sucks too. Ricky Stanzi sucks too. This organization continues to be cursed by horrendous QB play.
    I agree that 11/26 is pathetic and some of his throws were GOD AWFUL like that last one but he would have been better then 11/26 is bowe could have caught the ball. Or if our playcalling wasn't so bad and predictable the annoncers were literally laughing about it on the air. I have never seen that have you?

This team is cursed by not only horrendous QB play but horrendous coaching that they have been stuck with since Dick Vermil left. That's been my point all year. Cassel isn't doing anything to help others do well others are not doing well to help Cassel do well. This team is cursed by FAR MORE THEN THE QB
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Why not play Stanzi? I really don't understand what Pioli and company are afraid of. We all know they are going to get canned, why not just start stanzi, I mean if he shows any promise at all it could save Pioli's job.
    Why would you want to do that to Stanzi put him in with this coaching staff.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

If he doesn't play at all why would the next regime keep him?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

I understand coaching is bad, but I am so tired of hearing that excuse. It was the same excuse with Todd Haley, and now that Todd is gone I am hearing the same thing about Romeo. Matt the team is not good, we lack playmakers in WR department, the QB is bad, and we have no depth on defense.

Quick note, Jeff Allen is getting absolutely hammered on the Oline. And another thing, it actually makes me sick to think we had no backup center, we had to call casey f'ing weigmann to come in for a workout. Management is a joke.

I understand coaching is bad, but I am so tired of hearing that excuse. It was the same excuse with Todd Haley, and now that Todd is gone I am hearing the same thing about Romeo. Matt the team is not good, we lack playmakers in WR department, the QB is bad, and we have no depth on defense.
    It's not a excuse it's a fact and bad coaching hurts this team. Todd Haley wasn't a good head coach but he is better as head coach then Romeo is we are seeing that with the play of this team on the field. There are a number of players we have seen play MUCH better then what they are. I no the team is not good but there not as bad as we have seen. They have played the Ravens real tight then get embarrased by the bucs That shows how bad this coaching is
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quick note, Jeff Allen is getting absolutely hammered on the Oline. And another thing, it actually makes me sick to think we had no backup center, we had to call casey f'ing weigmann to come in for a workout. Management is a joke.
    Dude when you literally have two announcers laughing at how conservative our approach and just flat out questioning our play calling its way more of a coaching thing.

We were supposed to be competitive, the talent IS there, our OC could t find his way out of a wet paper bag.

Here's how I see it.
    Replace these people and you've got a totally different team.

In order of suckiness....

1. Matt Cassel-worst starting QB in the league-plays scared and throws balls which are hard to catch.

2. Brian Daboll-piss poor OC. Has proven himself to outright suck at his job in his tenures at Cleveland and KC.

3. Romeo Crennel- see above.

4. Jonathan Baldwin-not sure what's going on with this kid but he's rarely targeted which tells me that there's a reason for that. Not sure if it's bad routes or inability to get open.

5. Dwayne Bowe-has had too many dropped passes during his entire professional career. Perhaps this is due to Cassels terrible passes or maybe it's due to his diva attitude and he concentrates more on looking good than just catching the ball. His being no.5 on this list is due to his huge 2010 season in which Haley forced him to play as big as he thinks he is or ride the bench in a backup role.

That's 2 moral victories for Crennel/Pioli. "We ALMOST beat the Squealers, and played a tight game vs the Ravens. Can we have another year to try and right the ship??"
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast