Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

Default Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Yes, they hated each other when Gruden was in Oakland. I have no idea if they have patched things up.

15 years ago, Jon Gruden was enemy #1. Doesn't anyone remember him running around the field like he just win the superbowl after beating the Chiefs. I hated Gruden more than I hated Oakland.

I think you could make an argument that Gruden's success in Oakland with our QB, Rich Gannon, is what led to Marty being chased out of Kansas City.
    Thanks Coach....

I'm a Chiefs fan. Not much of a football fan anymore. Not like I was 25 years ago. So I don't really follow what the other AFC West teams do....and living in the East before the days of the internet there was a lot less AFC west info readily available than there is now. It sucked living in Redskin Country back then.

I gather that you think a situation where both Marty and Gruden were part of the team is unlikely.....

IF Marty were to become GM, do you have any thoughts on who he'd want as Head Coach? I just have this feeling that if Marty agrees to come back he's going to want to be GM.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    You are right he was calling our staff out any chance he got.
    At this point that really didnt bother me all that much though. This staff is a joke. If Clark wants to stop that then take the steps and stop putting this crap on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    At this point that really didnt bother me all that much though. This staff is a joke. If Clark wants to stop that then take the steps and stop putting this crap on the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    After we stopped them on fourth and short at midfield. He says knows the time to take a shot and before he could finish his sentence Peyton Hillis to the left for two yards and he flat out started laughing.

You are right he was calling our staff out any chance he got.
    The only difference from us the fans and Gruden is Gruden laughs and we shout and cuss.

Gruden laughs because in times like this there are only two choices: laugh or cry. He doesn't have the emotional attachment to the team so he laughs. We do...so we cry.

Just imagine, we are only half way through the season! The SUCK can and probably will get much much worse. It makes me think of sticking something in the microwave too long. Sooner or later its gonna explode1 Why not put in Stanzi? Whats the worst he could do, (look like cassel)? I know Stanzi probably isnt the answer but atleast it would show a willingness to TRY something different instead of just say (sooner or later we gonna get this figured out). Really whoever is in there is gonna have a hard time with Dabolls horrible play calling and the complete lack of discipline by most of the team!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Richards View Post
    Just imagine, we are only half way through the season! The SUCK can and probably will get much much worse. It makes me think of sticking something in the microwave too long. Sooner or later its gonna explode1 Why not put in Stanzi? Whats the worst he could do, (look like cassel)? I know Stanzi probably isnt the answer but atleast it would show a willingness to TRY something different instead of just say (sooner or later we gonna get this figured out). Really whoever is in there is gonna have a hard time with Dabolls horrible play calling and the complete lack of discipline by most of the team!

I disagree. I think we have hit bottom and are on the way up. There is way too much talent on this team, take away the QB we have as much if the more talent then any team in the nfl. We are the worst coached and managed team in the NFL.

I believe the players, most of them anyway, will step up and play, not to win but to restore their own dignity, which in turn will give us a victory. Bowe will step up, hes looking for big money next year and has not shown anything like that this year. B Albert has played well and deserves a new big contract, hope he remains a Chief. I like Dorsey, and have been his biggest fan, but it appears his time has run out. We already have his replacement. But we won't be able to replace Albert and draft a first round starting QB.

I blame Bowe, as much as Cassel. The difference is Bowe can play better, Cassel played his best, its just not good enough.

The Defense played very well, Hali, Houstin, Berry, Flowers, all played great. DJ was a beast.

We, the Fans have spoken, our point has been made. Expect big changes this off season. We WILL be a better team come next season. These pains will make us a bettert team. I think we have more GOOD to GREAT talent then any team with as bad a record as we have.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I think we have more GOOD to GREAT talent then any team with as bad a record as we have.
    Unfortunately that only leaves Jacksonville. Yes, I think we have more talent than Jacksonville.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Unfortunately that only leaves Jacksonville. Yes, I think we have more talent than Jacksonville.

I meant to say we have more talent then any team ever with a record this bad.

Statistically speaking its gonna get a lot worse. Youre right we have hit rock bottom! But I dont see a lot that can change that as long as the coaching staff isnt prepairing the team to play. And then blowing games with bad play calling. I have lost hope. I want the offseason to come. I watch every game but I am numb. I dont care anymore whether we win or lose.

The defense played their hearts out and have been dont pretty good, especially under the circumstances.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast