Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 81

Thread: Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default Matt Cassel, you SUCK!


    0 Not allowed!


    That is all.


  2. #71
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Matt Cassel does suck. These past few games I'm starting to think Bowe does too. I'm so sick of seeing him drop passes that are between the numbers. You only get to see so many decent passes from Cassel and you find ways to pull in the horrible ones and drop the easy ones. Give me a break man.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #72
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Matt Cassel does suck. These past few games I'm starting to think Bowe does too. I'm so sick of seeing him drop passes that are between the numbers. You only get to see so many decent passes from Cassel and you find ways to pull in the horrible ones and drop the easy ones. Give me a break man.
    Welcome back!

    At this point, I think it's safe to say that Bowe won't be signing a new contract so the only way he stays is by tagging him again. But we also need to resign Albert and he is going to want a fortune so they will likely use the tag on him. Albert has played well and we will need someone to protect Matt Barkley.

    So the good news is that Bowe and Cassel are likely gone. Along with Dorsey.


  4. #73
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Welcome back!

    At this point, I think it's safe to say that Bowe won't be signing a new contract so the only way he stays is by tagging him again. But we also need to resign Albert and he is going to want a fortune so they will likely use the tag on him. Albert has played well and we will need someone to protect Matt Barkley.

    So the good news is that Bowe and Cassel are likely gone. Along with Dorsey.
    Then we just need to get a coaching change. I'm not fan of Pioli either but the odds of him being gone are minimal.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  5. #74
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Largo Florida
    Posts
    104
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Is anyone else sick of saying, "Next season...". Clark, if you read this board...you're a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, and you couldn't give a sh#t! I've there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and 'Princess Bowe', I'd be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he'd be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!

  6. #75
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    Is anyone else sick of saying, "Next season...". Clark, if you read this board...you're a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, and you couldn't give a sh#t! I've there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and 'Princess Bowe', I'd be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he'd be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!

    Yes, but we have to be clear here. This isn't clark's fault, it's Pioli's. Now, if Scott Pioli is here next year, then yes, it is Clark's fault.

  7. #76
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    4,193
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Yes, but we have to be clear here. This isn't clark's fault, it's Pioli's. Now, if Scott Pioli is here next year, then yes, it is Clark's fault.
    Exactly. I think *most* Chiefs fans were happy with the Pioli pick for GM. Hunt was wrong. WE were wrong. Pioli has not turned out well. As much as I hate to say it, it is time for Hunt to blow it up and start from scratch.

    That will mean a couple of more painful years. But Hunt needs to get serious about making the Chiefs a great team again and pay less attention to his other business interests.

  8. #77
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Yes, but we have to be clear here. This isn't clark's fault, it's Pioli's. Now, if Scott Pioli is here next year, then yes, it is Clark's fault.
    ^THIS^

  9. #78
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,643
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 122

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    What happens tho IF we do select a QB in the draft and get new coaching staff but do not fire Pioli and we get wild card or win the AFC West Title? Do we keep the fire pioli banner going?

  10. #79
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    4,193
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    What happens tho IF we do select a QB in the draft and get new coaching staff but do not fire Pioli and we get wild card or win the AFC West Title? Do we keep the fire pioli banner going?
    I can't imagine that situation. I have figure that Hunt knows he has to start from scratch.

  11. #80
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Yes, but we have to be clear here. This isn't clark's fault, it's Pioli's. Now, if Scott Pioli is here next year, then yes, it is Clark's fault.
    absofeakinlutely

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Matt Cassel
    By tdehoff in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. LJ for Matt Cassel?
    By ASDF in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 10:56 PM
  3. Matt Cassel
    By KEEPSNAPPIN in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 12:06 PM
  4. Q & A with Matt (Cassel)
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:15 AM
  5. matt cassel on kc .com
    By slc chief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 01:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •