Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

Hybrid View

Default Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

That is all.

I have to admit. He is steadily climbing on the Suck-O-Meter.

Last edited by Chiefster; 11-12-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Btw, so do you Dwayne Bowe. Catch the damn ball and stop showboating. You suck.

It seemed like the announcers were laughing at the Chiefs nearly all night. They almost felt sorry for the futility that is the Kansas City Chiefs. The defense played their butts off.

Crennel you suck.
    Daboll you're worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It seemed like the announcers were laughing at the Chiefs nearly all night. They almost felt sorry for the futility that is the Kansas City Chiefs. The defense played their butts off.

Crennel you suck.
    Daboll you're worse.
    Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking throughout the game. The announcers felt sorry for us. It's crazy how bad things have gotten.

Crennel you suck.
    Daboll you're worse.
    You know what I saw out of that. I saw John Gruden positioning himself for an interview. He was openly mocking the Chiefs Coaching staff, and then showing what he would have done different by calling out a 9 million dollar franchise player for dropping the ball.

He was saying everything that the Chiefs were lacking in our coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You know what I saw out of that. I saw John Gruden positioning himself for an interview. He was openly mocking the Chiefs Coaching staff, and then showing what he would have done different by calling out a 9 million dollar franchise player for dropping the ball.

He was saying everything that the Chiefs were lacking in our coaching staff.
    Gruden DOES seem to be lobbying for the job. Can anybody enlighten me on any relationship between Gruden and Schottenheimer?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Gruden DOES seem to be lobbying for the job. Can anybody enlighten me on any relationship between Gruden and Schottenheimer?
    Yes, they hated each other when Gruden was in Oakland. I have no idea if they have patched things up.

15 years ago, Jon Gruden was enemy #1. Doesn't anyone remember him running around the field like he just win the superbowl after beating the Chiefs. I hated Gruden more than I hated Oakland.

I think you could make an argument that Gruden's success in Oakland with our QB, Rich Gannon, is what led to Marty being chased out of Kansas City.
    Last edited by Coach; 11-13-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Yes, they hated each other when Gruden was in Oakland. I have no idea if they have patched things up.

15 years ago, Jon Gruden was enemy #1. Doesn't anyone remember him running around the field like he just win the superbowl after beating the Chiefs. I hated Gruden more than I hated Oakland.

I think you could make an argument that Gruden's success in Oakland with our QB, Rich Gannon, is what led to Marty being chased out of Kansas City.
    Thanks Coach....

I'm a Chiefs fan. Not much of a football fan anymore. Not like I was 25 years ago. So I don't really follow what the other AFC West teams do....and living in the East before the days of the internet there was a lot less AFC west info readily available than there is now. It sucked living in Redskin Country back then.

I gather that you think a situation where both Marty and Gruden were part of the team is unlikely.....

IF Marty were to become GM, do you have any thoughts on who he'd want as Head Coach? I just have this feeling that if Marty agrees to come back he's going to want to be GM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast