Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

Default Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

That is all.

I think I've just figured out where Cassel learned to throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    That last throw though, I mean, that's as bad as it gets. I don't think there's another QB in the league that makes that throw.
    Can't find the .gif (at work) But Philip Rivers would disagree with you (his INT against TB on sunday)

EDIT: BOOM

I just want to say, IMO, some of the dropped passes from this year probably wouldn't of happen if cassel threw the ball inbetween the numbers. His accuracy is not good. Don't F*** up Succup missed field goal hurts.

Also when did we become the team that can taunt teams with dumb (yet hilarious *See Hali and Houston Kid n Play, had me laughing my *** off*) celebrations. WE ARE 1-7 AND YOU'RE DOING A CELEBRATION FOR A TD THAT GOT CALLED BACK ANYWAYS. And i'm sorry but i was SO HOPING that DB would smack that ball out of Bowe's hand when he held it out.

I've been a Chiefs fan for a long long time....and I've lived through some miserable seasons....but this is without a doubt the WORST EVER!

At least in the other terrible seasons I always felt before the game that we had a chance. This year it seems like the only way we are going to get a W is if the other team forfeits. THIS SHI* HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

Clarke Hunt needs to stop worrying about his other businesses and SIT DOWN AND MAKE OUR CHIEFS his #1 priority until we are again a competitive team. NOTHING ELSE is acceptable!!! I don't give a damn if he has to fire all of management, all the coaches, and 3/4 of the roster. It's time Hunt showed that he understands that he has a RESPONSIBILITY to the fans to give them a quality product.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I've been a Chiefs fan for a long long time....and I've lived through some miserable seasons....but this is without a doubt the WORST EVER!

At least in the other terrible seasons I always felt before the game that we had a chance. This year it seems like the only way we are going to get a W is if the other team forfeits. THIS SHI* HAS GOT TO STOP!!!
    You are 100% correct in this statement. I was a season ticket holder in the 70's and there were some bad teams back then but they were at least competitive most games and did not have a 200 point differential (107 for 8 games = 200+ for 16 games) and did not just give the ball away 50+ times a years. They did not have near the talent this team has but they still put on a good show.
    I think a lot of the problem with this years team was the expectations were high for them at the start of the year because of the talent on the team and they have fallen so flat. I mean of they went on a 7 game win streak to finish the season they would still finish 8-8 no that is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It seemed like the announcers were laughing at the Chiefs nearly all night. They almost felt sorry for the futility that is the Kansas City Chiefs. The defense played their butts off.

Crennel you suck.
    Daboll you're worse.
    You know what I saw out of that. I saw John Gruden positioning himself for an interview. He was openly mocking the Chiefs Coaching staff, and then showing what he would have done different by calling out a 9 million dollar franchise player for dropping the ball.

He was saying everything that the Chiefs were lacking in our coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    If I'm looking for positives from last nights game it would be that our defense played well under Gary Gibbs and that we weren't flat out embarrassed by our previous coach on MNF. We lost by 3 pts at Heinz field.
    We gained and gave up our first lead. I guess there's a positive followed up by yet another negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You know what I saw out of that. I saw John Gruden positioning himself for an interview. He was openly mocking the Chiefs Coaching staff, and then showing what he would have done different by calling out a 9 million dollar franchise player for dropping the ball.

Gruden DOES seem to be lobbying for the job. Can anybody enlighten me on any relationship between Gruden and Schottenheimer?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Gruden DOES seem to be lobbying for the job. Can anybody enlighten me on any relationship between Gruden and Schottenheimer?
    Yes, they hated each other when Gruden was in Oakland. I have no idea if they have patched things up.

15 years ago, Jon Gruden was enemy #1. Doesn't anyone remember him running around the field like he just win the superbowl after beating the Chiefs. I hated Gruden more than I hated Oakland.

I think you could make an argument that Gruden's success in Oakland with our QB, Rich Gannon, is what led to Marty being chased out of Kansas City.
    Last edited by Coach; 11-13-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

After we stopped them on fourth and short at midfield. He says knows the time to take a shot and before he could finish his sentence Peyton Hillis to the left for two yards and he flat out started laughing.

You are right he was calling our staff out any chance he got.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast