Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

Default Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

That is all.

Matt Cassel does suck. These past few games I'm starting to think Bowe does too. I'm so sick of seeing him drop passes that are between the numbers. You only get to see so many decent passes from Cassel and you find ways to pull in the horrible ones and drop the easy ones. Give me a break man.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Matt Cassel does suck. These past few games I'm starting to think Bowe does too. I'm so sick of seeing him drop passes that are between the numbers. You only get to see so many decent passes from Cassel and you find ways to pull in the horrible ones and drop the easy ones. Give me a break man.
    Welcome back!

At this point, I think it's safe to say that Bowe won't be signing a new contract so the only way he stays is by tagging him again. But we also need to resign Albert and he is going to want a fortune so they will likely use the tag on him. Albert has played well and we will need someone to protect Matt Barkley.

So the good news is that Bowe and Cassel are likely gone. Along with Dorsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Welcome back!

At this point, I think it's safe to say that Bowe won't be signing a new contract so the only way he stays is by tagging him again. But we also need to resign Albert and he is going to want a fortune so they will likely use the tag on him. Albert has played well and we will need someone to protect Matt Barkley.

So the good news is that Bowe and Cassel are likely gone. Along with Dorsey.
    Then we just need to get a coaching change. I'm not fan of Pioli either but the odds of him being gone are minimal.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Is anyone else sick of saying, "Next season...". Clark, if you read this board...you're a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, and you couldn't give a sh#t! I've there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and 'Princess Bowe', I'd be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he'd be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    Is anyone else sick of saying, "Next season...". Clark, if you read this board...you're a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, and you couldn't give a sh#t! I've there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and 'Princess Bowe', I'd be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he'd be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!

Yes, but we have to be clear here. This isn't clark's fault, it's Pioli's. Now, if Scott Pioli is here next year, then yes, it is Clark's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Yes, but we have to be clear here. This isn't clark's fault, it's Pioli's. Now, if Scott Pioli is here next year, then yes, it is Clark's fault.
    Exactly. I think *most* Chiefs fans were happy with the Pioli pick for GM. Hunt was wrong. WE were wrong. Pioli has not turned out well. As much as I hate to say it, it is time for Hunt to blow it up and start from scratch.

That will mean a couple of more painful years. But Hunt needs to get serious about making the Chiefs a great team again and pay less attention to his other business interests.

^THIS^

What happens tho IF we do select a QB in the draft and get new coaching staff but do not fire Pioli and we get wild card or win the AFC West Title? Do we keep the fire pioli banner going?

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    What happens tho IF we do select a QB in the draft and get new coaching staff but do not fire Pioli and we get wild card or win the AFC West Title? Do we keep the fire pioli banner going?
    I can't imagine that situation. I have figure that Hunt knows he has to start from scratch.

absofeakinlutely

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast