Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

Default Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Umm is Quinn even available to play again I haven't heard anything about him. If he is WTF r we doing playing Cassel?
    He wasn't cleared for contact just yet. Don't know what's going on with him really either.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I thought DJ was a beast tonight

That is the question. The big question. The coaches dont really seem to know what they are doing. Bowe dropped several passes that would have changed the game. Matt threew some lame balls. The play calling is worse than my 11 year old daughter could come up with. The refs sucked. The only highlight was the defense which looked inspired! Still hoping Clark will do somthing before anymore damage is done!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I thought DJ was a beast tonight
    He was

So where Hali and Houston. They were pretty darn good tonight Baley also made some plays. He had a good run at the end of last year and tonight why he doesn't get more playing time is just more proof of how bad this coaching staff is
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quinn sucks too!

KC has the worst QBs in football (easily). Good job Pioli.

I really wish we had Russell Wilson right now. Instead, we got a backup tackle one pick before Wilson was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post

I really wish we had Russell Wilson right now. Instead, we got a backup tackle one pick before Wilson was taken.

Yes, that one stings there is no doubt about it.

The Chiefs, who led the league with 29 turnovers coming into the game, had none until Cassel’s fateful interception in overtime.

“If our guys keep that up, we can definitely get the ship turned around,’’ coach Romeo Crennel said.

Bahahahahaha, what a JOKE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post

So once again you giveing everyone else a field pass and are just whineing about the QB

Bowe's drops Succops rare bad game missing a field goal and giving them a short field kicking the ball out of bounds. The O line getting Cassel hit as he threw on a number of occasions had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. REALLY???????????????????

Cassel's HORRIBLE pick in OT was the KILLER but we shouldn't have had to go to Ot in the first place
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    So once again you giveing everyone else a field pass and are just whineing about the QB

Bowe's drops Succops rare bad game missing a field goal and giving them a short field kicking the ball out of bounds. The O line getting Cassel hit as he threw on a number of occasions had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. REALLY???????????????????

Cassel's HORRIBLE pick in OT was the KILLER but we shouldn't have had to go to Ot in the first place
    Sure Succop is at fault, Bowe too. But Cassel and his 11/26 performance is pathetic. He can't even throw a spiral. I'm so sick of him being the QB of this team. Brady Quinn sucks too. Ricky Stanzi sucks too. This organization continues to be cursed by horrendous QB play.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast