Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I figured it out!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    58
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Default I figured it out!


    0 Not allowed!
    I know why our offense has been struggling...Brian Dabolls offensive playbook has been leaked out on the internet!


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    But with Bo Jackson we would be unstoppable!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yes!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 130

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    But with Bo Jackson we would be unstoppable!
    Or Okoye in excellent condition! Boy I used to love running directly towards people with Okoye just to piss my brother off. Although he would turn around and do the same with Bo (he's a Traitors fan, as I used to be when they were in LA).

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Or Okoye in excellent condition! Boy I used to love running directly towards people with Okoye just to piss my brother off. Although he would turn around and do the same with Bo (he's a Traitors fan, as I used to be when they were in LA).


    Remember if you would drop back to your own endzone you could throw the ball 100 yards for a td.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,587
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 115

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Remember if you would drop back to your own endzone you could throw the ball 100 yards for a td.

    There is a reason why Steve De Berg lead the NFL with 6,000 yards passing for me hahahahaha

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,587
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 115

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Jerry Rice catching everything, even when he's got two guys on him

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    There is a reason why Steve De Berg lead the NFL with 6,000 yards passing for me hahahahaha


    Haha Tecmo Bowl was a great game, simple yet extremely fun.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Haha Tecmo Bowl was a great game, simple yet extremely fun.
    All of those original Nintendo games were awesome.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Detriot figured out who they want..maybe
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 05:00 PM
  2. I figured out where Coach gets his smilies!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 12:41 AM
  3. I figured it out.
    By Canada in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:46 AM
  4. If you made it this far then you must have figured it out, right?
    By hermhater in forum Board Rules and FAQ
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 11:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •