Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just how bad our Coaching staff is

Default Just how bad our Coaching staff is

I have been saying for weeks that Coaching is the biggest Issue with this team right now. Tonight is further proof of that. I have been watching football games since 1995 And I have never seen a game in which the announcers were literally laughing at just how bad the playcalling was like they were tonight. If that doesn't show people just how bad this coaching staff is I don't know what will.

The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I dunno.....Since Haley's name has come up....I think there is a better than even chance we would have had 2 wins this season if Haley was still here. Maybe even 3. But that is no real improvement...it's only the difference between laughingstock and just plain old crappy.

I don't want our Chiefs to be EITHER!

I guarantee you we would be 5-4 with Kyle Orton at qb.

THIS is where I blame Pioli.

Todd Haley took this team, minus a whole lot of talent, and had them in contention last year.

Now we are looking at turning over the whole staff and starting over again, next year.

I had plenty of issues with Todd Haley. But he had earned his job, and now we are suffering from a poor handling of Haley, by Pioli.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I guarantee you we would be 5-4 with Kyle Orton at qb.

Not with this coaching staff where annoncers are laughing on the air about just how bad they are. If we had Orton and anther Coaching staff I think the wins might be more but nothing would change much if we had anther QB with this coaching staff calling the plays. They are just that bad
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Also love the fact the coach did not get pissed at the players for their celebrations (Kid N Play Hali N Houston was funny but still, also get on bowe for holding the ball out to the DB and show boating)

I agree. Todd Haley would have never put up with that BS. No discipline. This team celebrates like they've won the Super Bowl after each touchdown. Do they know we're 1-8. We were better off with Haley then this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    I agree. Todd Haley would have never put up with that BS. No discipline. This team celebrates like they've won the Super Bowl after each touchdown. Do they know we're 1-8. We were better off with Haley then this crap.
    They seemed to have played harder and didn't make half the mistakes this team does. I'm blown away by the lack of discipline this team has, the absolutely stupid mistakes this team makes, how easily we give up. It all lands on pioli he obviously is a micromanager and crennel is a yes man who pioli wants.

Which sucks because no viable coach is gonna want to work for pioli.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Also love the fact the coach did not get pissed at the players for their celebrations (Kid N Play Hali N Houston was funny but still, also get on bowe for holding the ball out to the DB and show boating)
    It didnt sound like he even brought it up to them. NO discipline whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Not with this coaching staff where annoncers are laughing on the air about just how bad they are. If we had Orton and anther Coaching staff I think the wins might be more but nothing would change much if we had anther QB with this coaching staff calling the plays. They are just that bad

If we had Orton the coaches would atleast let him throw the ball, they absolutely have no faith or confidence in Cassel, and we are all seeing why.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    THIS is where I blame Pioli.

Todd Haley took this team, minus a whole lot of talent, and had them in contention last year.

Now we are looking at turning over the whole staff and starting over again, next year.

I had plenty of issues with Todd Haley. But he had earned his job, and now we are suffering from a poor handling of Haley, by Pioli.
    This is where you blame Pioli? Do you blame him for the poor qb decision? Lack of depth in pretty much every position. An abysmal 2009 draft. Supposedly key contributing FA who have done nothing like Peyton Hillis and Stanford Routt, the list goes on and on.

He better be fired, the KC fan base is already having a blackout game on sunday against Cincy. The sad thing is no one really wants to come here and play for him. He is a controlling, ego maniac.

Incompetent management has screwed this franchise. No gm should ever be allowed to have 3 new head coaches in 5 seasons, assuming Crennel is fired after this year. The depth issue on this team is an absolute joke, it has been since 2009. We even had to bring in Casey Weigmann, who is retired, for a workout when Hudson (Who was not doing a good job) went down with an injury.

Please tell me you are still not on the pro pioli bandwagon.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 11-15-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    They seemed to have played harder and didn't make half the mistakes this team does. I'm blown away by the lack of discipline this team has, the absolutely stupid mistakes this team makes, how easily we give up. It all lands on pioli he obviously is a micromanager and crennel is a yes man who pioli wants.

Which sucks because no viable coach is gonna want to work for pioli.
    It was unbelievable to see a now 1-8 team celebrating, showboating in a game they had not won.

There is a large lack of focus with this team. You cannot go into a place like Pittsburgh and make any mistakes. We made many mistakes.

I'm really wondering just how hard the Texans are laughing right now that we signed Winston? How many third and 1's has this guy blown? usually deep in our own territory.

Like the Raven game, it was one we should have won!
    But, the tough, grinder games almost always go to the more disciplined team. Also, like the Raven game, I believe that the Steelers had a little official help. See Superbowl XL- I feel your pain Seattle.

It's more frustrating to see them play well and blow it. A dang good 2 minute drill executed to tie the game (should have been the game winner), only to fizzle with yet another turn over.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast