Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Just how bad our Coaching staff is

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 78

    Default Just how bad our Coaching staff is


    0 Not allowed!
    I have been saying for weeks that Coaching is the biggest Issue with this team right now. Tonight is further proof of that. I have been watching football games since 1995 And I have never seen a game in which the announcers were literally laughing at just how bad the playcalling was like they were tonight. If that doesn't show people just how bad this coaching staff is I don't know what will.

    The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
    ​BAN ROY


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I want new management, coaching staff, qb. It would be great to finally be positive about this franchise.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I have been saying for weeks that Coaching is the biggest Issue with this team right now. Tonight is further proof of that. I have been watching football games since 1995 And I have never seen a game in which the announcers were literally laughing at just how bad the playcalling was like they were tonight. If that doesn't show people just how bad this coaching staff is I don't know what will.

    The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
    AMEN!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I want new management, coaching staff, qb. It would be great to finally be positive about this franchise.
    I would like all the above as well

    But we need at least the QB AND coaching staff changed one without the other won't do that much
    ​BAN ROY


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    In addition the two taunting penalties and the dope kid-n-play dance after the puff puff pass rush knocked out Big Ben showed a real lack of discipline. It's not breaking news but that **** would have never flew with Todd here.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Is romeo on tranquilizers? I have never seen him get angry at the officials or at his players. I have never even seen him open his mouth. Jim Caldwell v2.0

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,302
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    In addition the two taunting penalties and the dope kid-n-play dance after the puff puff pass rush knocked out Big Ben showed a real lack of discipline. It's not breaking news but that **** would have never flew with Todd here.
    Word!


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,302
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Is romeo on tranquilizers? I have never seen him get angry at the officials or at his players. I have never even seen him open his mouth. Jim Caldwell v2.0
    Couldn't agree more. You need a coach that can motivate players. I can't think of a single active coach that has less ability to motivate players.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    In addition the two taunting penalties and the dope kid-n-play dance after the puff puff pass rush knocked out Big Ben showed a real lack of discipline. It's not breaking news but that **** would have never flew with Todd here.
    Wait, are we digging up the late, not-so-great Todd Haley here? Seriously. OK, I give you that the discipline would have been a lot different, yet we would still be a pathetic team, with horrible play calling and poor game prep.

    Net result, same BS.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    4,097
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 362
    Given: 414

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I dunno.....Since Haley's name has come up....I think there is a better than even chance we would have had 2 wins this season if Haley was still here. Maybe even 3. But that is no real improvement...it's only the difference between laughingstock and just plain old crappy.

    I don't want our Chiefs to be EITHER!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rant on this coaching staff
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:22 AM
  2. Chiefs Finalize Coaching Staff
    By Jrudi in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 12:22 PM
  3. New Look for the KC coaching staff in 2009
    By jap1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 01:42 AM
  4. New coaching staff What do you think?
    By KC-Krazo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 01:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •