Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just how bad our Coaching staff is

Default Just how bad our Coaching staff is

I have been saying for weeks that Coaching is the biggest Issue with this team right now. Tonight is further proof of that. I have been watching football games since 1995 And I have never seen a game in which the announcers were literally laughing at just how bad the playcalling was like they were tonight. If that doesn't show people just how bad this coaching staff is I don't know what will.

The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I want new management, coaching staff, qb. It would be great to finally be positive about this franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I have been saying for weeks that Coaching is the biggest Issue with this team right now. Tonight is further proof of that. I have been watching football games since 1995 And I have never seen a game in which the announcers were literally laughing at just how bad the playcalling was like they were tonight. If that doesn't show people just how bad this coaching staff is I don't know what will.

The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
    AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I want new management, coaching staff, qb. It would be great to finally be positive about this franchise.
    I would like all the above as well

But we need at least the QB AND coaching staff changed one without the other won't do that much
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

In addition the two taunting penalties and the dope kid-n-play dance after the puff puff pass rush knocked out Big Ben showed a real lack of discipline. It's not breaking news but that **** would have never flew with Todd here.

Is romeo on tranquilizers? I have never seen him get angry at the officials or at his players. I have never even seen him open his mouth. Jim Caldwell v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    In addition the two taunting penalties and the dope kid-n-play dance after the puff puff pass rush knocked out Big Ben showed a real lack of discipline. It's not breaking news but that **** would have never flew with Todd here.
    Word!

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Is romeo on tranquilizers? I have never seen him get angry at the officials or at his players. I have never even seen him open his mouth. Jim Caldwell v2.0
    Couldn't agree more. You need a coach that can motivate players. I can't think of a single active coach that has less ability to motivate players.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Wait, are we digging up the late, not-so-great Todd Haley here? Seriously. OK, I give you that the discipline would have been a lot different, yet we would still be a pathetic team, with horrible play calling and poor game prep.

Net result, same BS.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I dunno.....Since Haley's name has come up....I think there is a better than even chance we would have had 2 wins this season if Haley was still here. Maybe even 3. But that is no real improvement...it's only the difference between laughingstock and just plain old crappy.

I don't want our Chiefs to be EITHER!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast