Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs fan overseas wanting to watch the Chiefs online...

Default Chiefs fan overseas wanting to watch the Chiefs online...

Just joining up and bringing a lifelong passion for the Chiefs with me. I do have an alterior motive for signing up....

Are there any tech-savvy Chiefs fans out there who could bring the Chiefs on par with some other teams when it comes to making the live telecasts available online?

Currently there are NFL games online live every week. The Falcons and Cowboys always have their games streamed live, and other games are available every week, too. Not great quality, but better than radio alone which I get through NFL FieldPass.

Anyone with an interest in supporting displaced Chiefs fans around the world could see about getting Chiefs games placed online! Make sure it is OK by the Law (not Ty, who presumably would be heartily in favor!).

Default Re: Chiefs fan overseas wanting to watch the Chiefs online...

Hello buchanan86, Glad you here! I don't know a lot about what youÂ’re talking about but I do know someone who just may; he's our very own Slag, I'll see if I can get him in touch with ya. ;-)

You might also want to check out the http://nfl.com Field Pass; although with more then half the season gone you may not want to pay what their asking for it.

Well thankya for the welcome, Mr. Moderator.

I edited the initial posting I made, but by all means, put Slag in touch with me, and I will spill out what I know from perusing such sites in 4 or so languages. For now FieldPass gets me by for the 3rd year in a row.

YahooNFL offered the regular season for 250 USD or 25/week, but users ripped it apart on the forums for astoundingly bad quality, etc. and an explicit no refund policy.

I like the clip of the good block you got running. Reminds me of the great special teams we used to have with D. Cherry blocking a couple per year. Hall needs an uptick on the blocking, fast!

buchanan86 wrote:
    Just joining up and bringing a lifelong passion for the Chiefs with me. I do have an alterior motive for signing up....

Are there any tech-savvy Chiefs fans out there who could bring the Chiefs on par with some other teams when it comes to making the live telecasts available online?

Currently there are NFL games online live every week. The Falcons and Cowboys always have their games streamed live, and other games are available every week, too. Not great quality, but better than radio alone which I get through NFL FieldPass.

Anyone with an interest in supporting displaced Chiefs fans around the world could see about getting Chiefs games placed online! Make sure it is OK by the Law (not Ty, who presumably would be heartily in favor!).
    Welcome BTW

try this blog link... usally have every chiefs games listed every sunday

just a tip--- if and when i start streaming games I will let you know

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

Can always count on Slag. :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

buchanan86 wrote:
    ...I like the clip of the good block you got running. Reminds me of the great special teams we used to have with D. Cherry blocking a couple per year. Hall needs an uptick on the blocking, fast!

If you like that you need to check out Guru's clips at the bottom of all his posts. :hammer:

Guru wrote:
    Can always count on Slag. :hammer:
    Yep! Slag's da-man! :hammer:

Thanks, slag for the previous link. It is a good one, although only the link below took me to the game.

I found a Chiefs game on Sopcast through on link below which I could not get directly through Sopcast site. Also has NCAA games. http://www.myp2p.eu/NFL.htm

In my experience Sopcast runs smoother than TVU player which, however, has better picture quality when and if the signal is strong.

If there is anything more we can help ya with don't hesitate to ask. :-D

Default Where to watch the Chiefs Games online

I found out a cheap way to watch Chiefs games online.

I tried to watch football online from the p2p websites and justintv links and I was able to watch the Chiefs on the internet for about 15 seconds one time, and for 2 minutes a different time, then it cut off and said it is not accessible in my area.

I figured that it was just where I was located at that time, but I've tried it many times from numerous states while I was traveling for work, and I can't catch over a few minutes.

I finally got sick of searching and bought NFL Game Pass. It is great...but man is it FREAKIN' PRICEY! ($25/week, or a season pass for $239 plus) but at least the signal didn't cut out while I was watching football online.

Then my brother-in-law and I watched a game at his home on a nice little computer program he showed me that gets access all the NFL games.

He got it connected to his TV too, so it's pretty sweet to see live football online from computer to TV. And get this... he's only paying something like 50 bucks as a one time payment. He's been using the same program for a few seasons now, and he doesn't need to keep buying a new package every season like I need to with GamePass. Needless to say, I felt ripped off with Game Pass and changed over to his little program. So far I have no complaints. I haven't missed a game .

Go Chiefs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast