Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Mr. Clark Hunt

Default To Mr. Clark Hunt

Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season...". Clark, if you read this board...you're a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn't give a sh#t! I've been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and 'Princess Bowe', I'd be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he'd be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Clark is the figurehead of the franchise. All of the Hunt siblings own it though and they all have a say. The problem here is that we don't know who has the most pull right now. Whoever it is must like Pioli though.
    Well look who stop by to visit! Where you been? Welcome home.

i don't believe any of the Hunt family are satisfied with the team and i am sure they will take measures to change it. they have in the past and will now. to fire a coach and GM in mid season will not make the team better, and maybe [god forbid] actually may make them worse. wait till the end of the season to see what moves they make, if they dont't make 3 changes...QB, GM, Coach then you can rag on them but now you are just have a knee jerk reaction and being a little unfair to CH. he did make moves before, they were wrong but he still tried, he fired Haley and promoted RC....everyone cheered....now we jeer. he replaced CP with Pioli most thought great a ne pats style team...hasn't worked out but not for lack of trying on the Hunts part.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Clark will do the right thing. Most people thought the Pioli move was right 4 years ago. It was a mistake. If you've been a fan for many years, there was a 14 year span under his fathers watch, that was as bad or worse than this. This kid will do the right thing. Not much he can do now, that we would hear about, but he's a little wiser now, and will get some extra help in his next decisions. I do believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i don't believe any of the Hunt family are satisfied with the team and i am sure they will take measures to change it. they have in the past and will now. to fire a coach and GM in mid season will not make the team better, and maybe [god forbid] actually may make them worse. wait till the end of the season to see what moves they make, if they dont't make 3 changes...QB, GM, Coach then you can rag on them but now you are just have a knee jerk reaction and being a little unfair to CH. he did make moves before, they were wrong but he still tried, he fired Haley and promoted RC....everyone cheered....now we jeer. he replaced CP with Pioli most thought great a ne pats style team...hasn't worked out but not for lack of trying on the Hunts part.

I wouldn't say most cheered with the hire of RAC, most knew he had won the job because he beat the hottest team in the nfl that seemed as if they were untouchable. Most probably didn't think he would be as bad a head coach as he has been, he looks like a deer in headlights.

So we fire RAC and pioli, promote Jim zorn to interim what's the worse that could happen we go 1 and 15.....hate to tell yaws kinda headed that way right now.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I wouldn't say most cheered with the hire of RAC, most knew he had won the job because he beat the hottest team in the nfl that seemed as if they were untouchable. Most probably didn't think he would be as bad a head coach as he has been, he looks like a deer in headlights.

So we fire RAC and pioli, promote Jim zorn to interim what's the worse that could happen we go 1 and 15.....hate to tell yaws kinda headed that way right now.
    And every season they are hyped up to be a legit playoff or Superbowl threat. Pioli is nothing but a fraud who rode on Belichick's coat tails. If he was to draft next April, he'll draft some loser defensive lineman in the first an some QB in the 7th with "upside". Pioli needs to go and the coaching staff needs an overhaul.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12