Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Mr. Clark Hunt

Hybrid View

Default To Mr. Clark Hunt

Everyone is sick of saying, "Next season...". Clark, if you read this board...you're a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, to watch this garbage and you couldn't give a sh#t! I've been there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and 'Princess Bowe', I'd be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he'd be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!

Agree. Fire Pioli!

If you work for NBC, GET COMMUNITY BACK NOW!!!

Seriously though he should read the article in sports illustrated about Stan kroenke and how invested in his teams he is and he owns a lot of sports franchises. Coach fisher went to some dive in Denver for bison burger and fries and said that that is what made him want to work for St. Louis a man that is worth 4.5 billion and is so down to earth. Failure is unacceptable and a good product is what he wants on the field, court, the ice.

Sucks so bad to have an owner who doesn't give a ****e. And for those of you who think he cares, he doesn't. The way this team acts on Sundays is inexcusable, it's embarrassing. We are 1 and 8 and we showboat r u freaking kidding me.

Even the jets owner is ticked and they have won three games. Bud Adams has spoken out for lack of effort, the panthers fire their GM, Clark doesn't give a rats arse period.

Saddly, I must agree. Clark needs to step it up! If not somebody else in the Hunt Family needs to take over.

Apparently Clark is scared? I think he loves the team. It makes him LOTS of money! $$$ Evenn at 1-8 he is still making LOTS of money! $$$ When people stop buying Chiefs gear and going to games, Clark will sprint to take action! But the longer it takes, the harder its going to get back on track IMO. FIRE PIOLI NOW!

I not sure how the ownership is, I think Clark is just the chairman of the board, other family members are on the board, and therefore own the team also. If anyone could advise on this, I would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I not sure how the ownership is, I think Clark is just the chairman of the board, other family members are on the board, and therefore own the team also. If anyone could advise on this, I would like to know.
    That's the same way I understand it. IIRC Clark is a majority owner but the family holds the other 47-48%.

Clark is the figurehead of the franchise. All of the Hunt siblings own it though and they all have a say. The problem here is that we don't know who has the most pull right now. Whoever it is must like Pioli though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast