vs.
    Cincinnati Bengals (5-4)

Sunday, November 18, 12:00PM Central Time

at

Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS

on CBS

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Anyone else notice how good the Bengals' newest ILB looked today?

Starting at ILB since week 2 and hasn't looked back ever since.

I could've swore someone on this site mentioned Burfict as a good late round pick... I just can't remember who that person was for the life of me...

Imagine turning a 7th round pick into a starting ILB next to DJ... if only.

i thought the same thing evrytime i heard his name. I wanted him too despite his character issues. Besides succop what have our late round picks done for us.

Did anyone enjoy todays game? or the last 10? I didnt watch today. And i feel better for not watching. The end result was the same. I just didnt have the anxiety and pain of witnessing such a disaster! Chiefs Forever, just cant watch right now...

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Anyone else notice how good the Bengals' newest ILB looked today?

Starting at ILB since week 2 and hasn't looked back ever since.

I could've swore someone on this site mentioned Burfict as a good late round pick... I just can't remember who that person was for the life of me...

Imagine turning a 7th round pick into a starting ILB next to DJ... if only.
    I was totally gonna remind you of go vontaze burfict yesterday and how it might get you a little bit.

So Texas let me ask you, and I'm know its a moot point but if you knew you couldn't keep both and had to pick which one would it have been flowers or Carr.

Flowers. It's easy to second guess with the luxury of hindsight, but Flowers in a walk. I've seen a few Cowboys games this year and Carr isn't tearing it up over there either. He's definitely an upgrade over what they had previously, but Flowers is a top 10 or maybe even top 5 CB.

I would have loved to see them keep both. The Routt gamble was obviously a bust and we have the cap space for two top flight CBs. Not sure what the thinking was, especially if they didn't plan to sign Bowe long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Flowers. It's easy to second guess with the luxury of hindsight, but Flowers in a walk. I've seen a few Cowboys games this year and Carr isn't tearing it up over there either. He's definitely an upgrade over what they had previously, but Flowers is a top 10 or maybe even top 5 CB.

I would have loved to see them keep both. The Routt gamble was obviously a bust and we have the cap space for two top flight CBs. Not sure what the thinking was, especially if they didn't plan to sign Bowe long-term.
    Has there been anyone beyond Matt Cassel that Pioli has planned to sign long term?

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Has there been anyone beyond Matt Cassel that Pioli has planned to sign long term?
    Hasn't he signed Hali, flowers and DJ (not100% sure about DJ) to long term contracts under his tenure. Not defending Pioli, just clarifying the facts. I suspect that he is still around because he is trying to sign B. Albert to a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Not sure what you mean but DJ, Charles, Flowers and Succop all have 6 yr deals and Tamba has a 5 yr.

It makes you wonder if there might be a plan in the works to get the city so disgusted with the team that they don't show up and therefor, create a situation for Hunt to go to the NFL and request a move to L.A.

Just a random thought. It would make sense considering the Chiefs already play in a western division and would be able to play all but one of their division games in the same time zone instead of only half of them.

I have been saying this. The obvious failures of this administration and the length if time it has taken to make the few changes they have made speaks volumes to this. We are the joke of the NFL at the moment. Even Jacksonville doesn't cave as easy as we do and we have superior talent especially on the defensive side of the ball. They dropped 37 on one of the NGOs top defenses.

We have a coach who literally looks constipated out there and doesn't show any fire. No urgency on a team that's 1 and 9, we should have run the fake punt gone for it on fourth down a c times it's really looks as if they want to lose.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516