Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not even competitive

Default Not even competitive

Straight up embarrassment we don't even compete and when we do compete we make mistakes high school football teams make. The end of the season can't come fast enough....then the season will be over things will happen and I'm gonna get all excited again....such is the life of a Kansas City fan and mizzou fan.

There are a number of reasons why there is not a change.

First, who would you put in charge if you fired Romeo? No good coach would ever come into a team in the middle of a season and take over and honestly, you think anything would be better if Daboll took command? Heck, he is part of the problem.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    There are a number of reasons why there is not a change.

First, who would you put in charge if you fired Romeo? No good coach would ever come into a team in the middle of a season and take over and honestly, you think anything would be better if Daboll took command? Heck, he is part of the problem.
    Jim zorn....he has nfl HC experience and in no way would he do a worse of a job.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Jim zorn....he has nfl HC experience and in no way would he do a worse of a job.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Why would we want to go and ruin a completely good first round, first pick chance?

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Why would we want to go and ruin a completely good first round, first pick chance?
    .....because history has shown that we'll just f**k it up.

Remember that HOF QB we drafted back in '83?

Of course you don't, we drafted the one that wasn't a future HOF QB.
    Last edited by reded; 11-23-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    .....because history has shown that we'll just f**k it up.

Remember that HOF QB we drafted back in '83?

Of course you don't, we drafted the one that wasn't a future HOF QB.
    King Carl really ****ed us on never moving past the Marino/Blackledge debockle. Not near as much as Marty did with Gannon/Grbac when deciding we weren't going to ever develop a QB though.

I have less than zero faith that Pioli can make the correct choice for this years draft.

You're right it is completely inexcusable for this organization to **** up developing the most important position for closing in on 30 years now.

58Chiefs the only problem is this year there is not a QB that stands out from the rest and I am afraid they are going all be a crapshoot and there may not be one that is a can't miss therefore it will be easy to continue the frugality of drafting a QB. Now the draft just past there were two can't miss and a few other good chances of success.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    58Chiefs the only problem is this year there is not a QB that stands out from the rest and I am afraid they are going all be a crapshoot and there may not be one that is a can't miss therefore it will be easy to continue the frugality of drafting a QB. Now the draft just past there were two can't miss and a few other good chances of success.
    Hopefully Pioli is gone and the new GM will realize that drafting late round QBs and trying to find the next Brady has less chance of working than Cassel throwing a back shoulder fade pass.

58.....I REALLY don't like your new signature picture. Don't mean to be offensive, but PLEASE consider changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    58.....I REALLY don't like your new signature picture. Don't mean to be offensive, but PLEASE consider changing it.
    There ya go my friend, didn't mean for it to be anything but a joke like this year has turned out to be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast