Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not even competitive

Hybrid View

Default Not even competitive

Straight up embarrassment we don't even compete and when we do compete we make mistakes high school football teams make. The end of the season can't come fast enough....then the season will be over things will happen and I'm gonna get all excited again....such is the life of a Kansas City fan and mizzou fan.

It's a really sad state of affairs right now. Not only is this team bad, but key players are getting hurt in the process.

I blame the majority of this on Romeo Crennel. Penalties, mistakes, effort, it all rolls up to him.

Honestly, when is this madness going to stop? When will someone be held accountable? Now we can't even protest this sad state of affairs lest we be kicked out of the stadium.

I hope we are tanking for the number 1 pick. Not sure who I hope that is though. We lack determination, accountability, discipline, and even desire to win at this point. I really hope big changes are coming at seasons end.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Why the F are they waiting. There has been zero and I mean zero improvement on this team.

We have lost what 8 in a row now, that has to be a record. And haven't win at home yet and looking at the schedule I just don't see it. What in the heck is it gonna take to get Clark to do something.

They smoked Todd at 5-8 and now were 1-9 so it isn't a number. It must be that Pioli was going to find consistency with firing Haley, mission accomplished! Consistently uncompetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    We have lost what 8 in a row now, that has to be a record. And haven't win at home yet and looking at the schedule I just don't see it. What in the heck is it gonna take to get Clark to do something.
    To me Pioli isn't going to do anything because he knows he's going to be fired. At this point I think Pioli is milking his pay check knowing he's gone at the end of the year. Better yet maybe Clark has said he can't sign anyone.

My thought is that Clark is doing his homework right now. Almost everyone has to admit that when we hired Pioli it was the best decision that could have been made at that time. Clark had interviewed, done homework, asked around, etc. To me that's what he's doing right now now.

I also feel that's why we haven't seen any contract negotiations with players. A new GM will have the power to remove, add and trade players that a previous GM had signed. For some reason that Clark has remained silent is giving me hope. If he'd have come out 2 or 3 games ago and released a statement I'd think that Pioli is staying. But that he's still quiet just makes me think he's doing homework.

We can't. Be tanking because there isn't a qb in the draft worth a top 20 pick!!!!!!!!!!

OPL is correct in that Pioli was considered the "elite" hire at the GM position due to his record at New England. Unfortunately he has failed to produce on his own and it's now time to cut him loose and start over again back at square one.

I don't blame Clark Hunt for his pick in Pioli but I hope he's seen the light and sends him packing. I'm sure he's been working diligently at finding Piolis replacement. It would be a pretty piss poor legacy for his father if he keeps the franchise heading down the same road that it is now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast