Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not even competitive

Default Not even competitive

Straight up embarrassment we don't even compete and when we do compete we make mistakes high school football teams make. The end of the season can't come fast enough....then the season will be over things will happen and I'm gonna get all excited again....such is the life of a Kansas City fan and mizzou fan.

I agree that the top qbs in this years draft are a lot less desirable than last year. Maybe we trade out of the first pick and get lots of picks like the rams did last year. I'd be ok with that. Have a good draft, pick up a decent qb via free agency and hope there are better options next year.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

The problem with trading out of the top spot for a lot of picks is that there has to be someone several teams want with the first pick, is there someone out there in this draft like that? At this time I have to say no there is not anyone that is by far the number one pick that several teams want that is usually reserved for a can't miss franchise QB only (read Luck or RGIII type). What other position draws that kind of interested?

Yes but as the draft approaches then the hype machine starts up and then there will be a much clearer picture of the first few picks. Although not as clear as last year as we all knew who was going 1-2 at this time last year. I think teams will have a guy they want enough to trade up, well I hope so!

Does anyone think Landry Jones could be a good qb to try and take in the draft? Not at number 1 but maybe later. He has had some pretty good numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    There ya go my friend, didn't mean for it to be anything but a joke like this year has turned out to be.
    THANKS MAN!!!! I know this season is an absolute mess, but it's really hard to see a signature from a true Chiefs fan that makes a joke of it. I can get mad as hell at our team, coaching and management.....but I can never laugh at them. As long as there is a Kansas City Chiefs team I'll always love them.

I REALLY appreciate the change of signature!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    THANKS MAN!!!! I know this season is an absolute mess, but it's really hard to see a signature from a true Chiefs fan that makes a joke of it. I can get mad as hell at our team, coaching and management.....but I can never laugh at them. As long as there is a Kansas City Chiefs team I'll always love them.

I REALLY appreciate the change of signature!!!!
    After the screaming, crying, and fighting are over, the only thing left is laughing.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Does anyone think Landry Jones could be a good qb to try and take in the draft? Not at number 1 but maybe later. He has had some pretty good numbers.
    Go for the gold, take the highest and best QB you can. You take a look at guys like Bradford, Ryan, Luck, Flacco, well you can see what a good QB can do for a team.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123