Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fans being kicked out of Arrowhead for 'Fire Scott Pioli' signs

Default fans being kicked out of Arrowhead for 'Fire Scott Pioli' signs

"Please do not give my compliments to the Chefs," say Kansas City fans. "Take your business elsewhere," replies Scott Pioli.

Any sign calling for the firing of the Chiefs general manager is being confiscated, or the fan risks being kicked out of the stadium for the day. A representative of "Save Our Chiefs" was temporarily detained by Arrowhead Stadium security and was told to stop passing out fliers or he would have to leave. There was a well-coordinated "blackout" by fans in protest of the Chiefs' awful performance this season and it would have looked great if the stands were at least 50% full.

Maybe we can assume that the stands are so empty because there are just that many people that want to express their feelings about Pioli and maybe there's just not much to see today with the 1-8 Chiefs hosting the 4-5 Bengals. What we know for sure is that the fans feel that their first amendment rights have been violated (they likely haven't) and that the Chiefs have not exercised their right to bear an arm at quarterback in a very long time.

source

should we vote??? or protest and off we go in the paddy wagon
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I'll agree with you on that part but if this other part is true... "Any sign calling for the firing of the Chiefs general manager is being confiscated, or the fan risks being kicked out of the stadium for the day."

Signs are held up all the time at games. I saw some "Fire Pioli" signs in pictures inside the stadium so I'm thinking this is just some fabrication. If not I want to know why the signs were taken. Other than...big, bad brother Pioli had security take them..yeah that's it!

It's true, there was one fan who actually anchored the initial fire Pioli banner was detained by Arrowhead Security for passing out flyers that said "Fire Pioli." The Chiefs' administration is similar to the Iranian Government.

I'm going to start a petition requesting a peaceful secession from the current administration.

I'll agree with you on that part but if this other part is true... "Any sign calling for the firing of the Chiefs general manager is being confiscated, or the fan risks being kicked out of the stadium for the day."

Signs are held up all the time at games. I saw some "Fire Pioli" signs in pictures inside the stadium so I'm thinking this is just some fabrication. If not I want to know why the signs were taken. Other than...big, bad brother Pioli had security take them..yeah that's it!
    You are hearing this from the source of the FIRE Pioli campaign. When in reality what was probably told to the parking staff was confiscate all signes being passed out or be removed from the stadium, as is procedure.

What is being told, was they confiscated our Signs becuase it said Fire Pioli or they would kick us out.

I saw numerous Fire Pioli signs, Numerous Fire Crennel signs. I even saw a BAG on a guys head that said fire the Walrus Coach. They were not being confiscated and allowed to voice their opinion. However, passing out any literature that is not approved regardless of the content. Has always been shut down even when King Carl was here.

King Carl made it a procedure to not allow fans to take in signs as it obstructed the fans view of the game. At least Pioli allows signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm going to start a petition requesting a peaceful secession from the current administration.
    Move to Texas and install yourself as king. Then you can be a Chieftatorship.

I know there is only suppose to be one thread for this stuff but I'll hopefully skirt around it. If you aren't happy with something then get in the game and make it change. I'm not saying you, just in general...people that whine and complain about things while proposing no solutions or will to make the change themselves really tick me off.

Move to Texas and install yourself as king. Then you can be a Chieftatorship.

I know there is only suppose to be one thread for this stuff but I'll hopefully skirt around it. If you aren't happy with something then get in the game and make it change. I'm not saying you, just in general...people that whine and complain about things while proposing no solutions or will to make the change themselves really tick me off.
    Are you suggesting Chiefster to assasinate Pioli???

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Are you suggesting Chiefster to assasinate Pioli???
    I would never ask for that to happen to anyone. With that said...it's a process...

The team is a joke but the lack of apparent concern with Clark coming out and saying a whole lot of nothing....I'm just glad they're not on during Thanksgiving since I want to keep the food in my stomach. I've also read a lot of articles about how theses games are 'usually very close', whoever wrote the article has not watched this team. They REALLY need an overhaul and the teams acts like idiots on the field! It shows they are out of touch with how embarrassing they are. No wonder they want Romeo, he's as useful as boobs on a nun!!! I think he's is really stoned or on some pills because he shows no emotion at all!! The players have no respect for the team or game whatsoever!! He will NEVER coach again!

Sorry, just really let down by them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12