Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs/Bengals "Blackout"

Default Chiefs/Bengals "Blackout"

That picture was from a link via the thread about Scott Pioli kicking someone out for having "Fire Scott Pioli" signs or handing out flyers...To me it says volumes.

First off...Gotta say it...IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it's their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.

But the empty seats at today's game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them...That message is the one that will hit home with Clark's accountants. There's no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.

that's a big crowd compared to what I saw in 77 when they went 2-12. avg attendence 5000 or less
    Well, we're working on 1-15....and there's stricter alcohol policy now...

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Well, we're working on 1-15....and there's stricter alcohol policy now...
    to bad. you need to be trashed to watch this
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    NJ.....I'm stuck here in Ct, but the Chiefs wouldn't be the Chiefs if they were anywhere but Arrowhead.
    CT: I hear what you're saying. Some of the best times I've had are when I've flown out to KC with my son (he's a Broncos fan) to watch a Chiefs - Donkeys game in years past. Have you been out to Arrowhead?

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    CT: I hear what you're saying. Some of the best times I've had are when I've flown out to KC with my son (he's a Broncos fan) to watch a Chiefs - Donkeys game in years past. Have you been out to Arrowhead?
    Only twice. Back in the '70s. I was planning a trip this year for the Oakland game with a local Raiders fan, but by the time we were ready to spend the cash we both agreed that with the way both teams were playing it wasn't worth the cost, time off work etc. By the time all was said and done it was going to cost about $1,200 each plus 2 days off work and we both felt that was too much for what we both knew was going to be a meaningless game.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    that's a big crowd compared to what I saw in 77 when they went 2-12. avg attendence 5000 or less
    only 5000? like 5000 out of 80000 seats? wow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12