Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All you west coast Chiefs fans, I am disappointed in you!

Default All you west coast Chiefs fans, I am disappointed in you!

Where is the love for the Chiefs???

You should be resounding with praise for the Chiefs win yesterday!!!!

Where is the love??

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Is Damon doing shadow impressions there or what?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Where is the love for the Chiefs???

You should be resounding with praise for the Chiefs win yesterday!!!!

Where is the love??

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Thought it was "Shout at the Devil"

Still, he was the only one left in the stadium.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

When I was a kid, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka (WWF) taught me what that means. it means "I Love You".

No, he's is pretending to call an audible....just to see what it is like!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    When I was a kid, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka (WWF) taught me what that means. it means "I Love You".

What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    No, he's is pretending to call an audible....just to see what it is like!!
    Good one!!!!

WHAT???? You don't think the West Coast is showing enough love for our Chiefs??

I got to the bar @ 8:30 am to get the good table in front of the big TV! There were 15 of us... there was table banging and one guy wore this heavy Chiefs jacket the whole time. He was sweating like a piece of pork on an aluminum tray! But he kept that puppy on! LOL ...and when I left I had to swim through a cesspool of Raider and Charger Fans to get to my car!

They best part is that we got another win!! .... and the orange and black table next to us was silent. I knew this season was gonna be tough...so I admit I have been a bit quiet but through my frustrations with Herm and my annoyance with Gunthar.... I'm happy overall!

I don't want to talk about LJ and the way he helicoptered the ball around until he dropped it before the end-zone cuz it's only gonna make me mad. Huard is looking ok.... Gonzales is my homeboy...so I gotta love him no matter what...and BOWE.... LET HIM DO HIS THING!

I'm ready for this weeks game.... I may even go! UGH! ...and I'll definitely see some of you on Nov 25th in KC... Can't wait!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalChiefsChick View Post
    WHAT???? You don't think the West Coast is showing enough love for our Chiefs??

I got to the bar @ 8:30 am to get the good table in front of the big TV! There were 15 of us... there was table banging and one guy wore this heavy Chiefs jacket the whole time. He was sweating like a piece of pork on an aluminum tray! But he kept that puppy on! LOL ...and when I left I had to swim through a cesspool of Raider and Charger Fans to get to my car!

They best part is that we got another win!! .... and the orange and black table next to us was silent. I knew this season was gonna be tough...so I admit I have been a bit quiet but through my frustrations with Herm and my annoyance with Gunthar.... I'm happy overall!

I don't want to talk about LJ and the way he helicoptered the ball around until he dropped it before the end-zone cuz it's only gonna make me mad. Huard is looking ok.... Gonzales is my homeboy...so I gotta love him no matter what...and BOWE.... LET HIM DO HIS THING!

I'm ready for this weeks game.... I may even go! UGH! ...and I'll definitely see some of you on Nov 25th in KC... Can't wait!

GO CHIEFS!!!
    Way to represent girl!

I was mostly talking about how the west coast fans should have been on the site late at night (here at Arrowhead anyway) because you guys are behind a couple of hours.

No I was not trying to dis any of the fans on their dedication to the Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He got knocked around so much Sunday that he thought that he was at an AC/DC concert.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast