vs.
    Denver Broncos (7-3)

Sunday, November 25, 12:00PM Central Time

at

Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS

on CBS

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

HAHA....that post was needed, 58:)
    I just came to the aid of.someone (lordy) that had a valid.gripe and started getting called out. Almost edited it.but whatever, its America and thats the beauty of feedom to believe what you want.
    Back to footballlllllllll.......

I agree with your post FWIW

What Michael Vick did was inexcusable. I don't care how good he can run or throw a piece of leather. That guy did some heinous sh** . And did it while he was a super multi millionare and successful....and he still finds time to bodyslam and electrocute dogs. Great dude you're defending. And there is a very strong chance he changed because he HAD to. Sorry, some people have not earned a 2nd chance. If you mess with kids, the elderly, or animals, you have a real f'ing problem in your head. So, 2nd chances for child molesters?
    Are you freaking serious you comparing him to child molestors? Getoveover yourself and off of your freaking high horse. Doesnt matter if he was forced to change lr not the point is he changed. You are ****ing crazy comparing him to molesters. Two totally different things. I love dogs and even ran over one by accident years ago and i dont condone what he did but everyone deserves a second chance. And i knew someone was going to compare him to an disgusting act and say something stupid like comparing him to a child molestor. dogs amd humams are two toallay diferent things and values if u like it our not. That pissed me off comparing him to a child molester. I would wanna kick ur *** if i was in his shoes. He paid his ****ing dues and has done more good than you have in your life so get over urself.

And im not saying you have to forget what hes done but its Like the saying goes forgiven but not forgotten. I didnt mean to start anything hut just tired of the pos comments and judgements. He paid the price and has done alot of good and has helped with dogs since then as well.

Thinking about it if we got geno smith i would actually like to have vick to groom him for a half a season or so. But not for a long term solution.

I think you missed the point there, chief. 2nd chances are on a case by case basis. You can't give GENERAL blanket 2nd chances. It's not saying he is the same level as a child molestor, please. But he is on the same level as messing with someone or something that is dependent on someone. I'm showing YOU that even YOU wouldn't give a person in ANOTHER scenario a 2nd chance, so who are YOU to call out Lordy on his feelings on it?

Oh, and you didnt start anything bad. You had an opinion and you aired your displeasure. Thats your right and I respect that. We live in a beautiful place;)
    Back in topic and sorry for the hijack

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    What Michael Vick did was inexcusable. I don't care how good he can run or throw a piece of leather. That guy did some heinous sh** . And did it while he was a super multi millionare and successful....and he still finds time to bodyslam and electrocute dogs. Great dude you're defending. And there is a very strong chance he changed because he HAD to. Sorry, some people have not earned a 2nd chance. If you mess with kids, the elderly, or animals, you have a real f'ing problem in your head. So, 2nd chances for child molesters?
    You are comparing apples to hand grenades. It was part of his culture. Just like kids being brainwashed by terroristsin the middle east u realize they are all have kids dont you. Given the right circumstance they change.

I don't want to get into the genetics of it but I have a gene in my body that makes me attracted to blonde hair blue eyed girls just like there's a gene that make guys like red heads. Child molesters are sick genetically and will not change it's who they are.

A gangbanger raised in new port news Virginia isn't brought to appreciate life like most are bro. I lived out there it's a nasty nasty neighborhood.

Default Wildcat?

I don't get to watch the games hardly but the San Diego game I went to and they ran the wildcat a few times and it worked nicely...where have we been on that since?

One game closer to Geno I guess.