vs.
    Denver Broncos (7-3)

Sunday, November 25, 12:00PM Central Time

at

Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS

on CBS

Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos Live Stream Online
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Bad thing is, no real QB's in this draft. Figures.
    then draft someone else in the first, or trade down, take a lesser known QB in 2nd or 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    then draft someone else in the first, or trade down, take a lesser known QB in 2nd or 3rd
    Like I said before there has to be a true number 1 and 2 pick that several teams want to trade out of the first pick and to me right now there is not one guy that is in that much demand let alone two so we are not only screwed this year it looks like we will be screwed in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Bad thing is, no real QB's in this draft. Figures.
    Geno Smith may be a true number one we will see. But Barkley from what i have read is that his stalk seems to be dropping. The combine will tell all. Its just wait and see.

I am not against getting michael vick though. Lets not forget he was one of the first qbs to go into the frozen tundra and win a playoff game. He has the skill and winners mentaility aside from this season. Hes won playoff games and can bide us time to draft one because the 2014 draft, from what ive read is, gonna be qb heavy.

If we get Vick I will no longer riot for the chiefs till that pos Is gone!!

Vick isn't the same player he was pre jail time

Lol im not a vick fan or anything but damn why does everyone want to hold his past against him. He has proven to have learned from his mistakes in his life. Everyone deserves a second chance and hes been good sense. Everyone that wants to judge him for his past get over yourself. Your no saint yourself. That being said id pass on him as our qb due to he is past his prime. Just irks me when i see people call him pos like who are they to judge.nobodies a saint. He paid his dues and hes a better man from it. If u want to blame anykne blame his parents. He was raised in it. Not his fault for being born into it. Lordy chief if u stop riot the chiefs just cuz they get vick cuz u wanna judge then theres the door dont let it hit u in the ***. Again im not a vick fan but still he deserves to move on from his mistakes. I bet hes donated money to people and helped more people then any of us have put together. So hes prolly done more good then evil is what im trying to say. Just give the man a break and let it go. Im going to **** up now cuz im sure i upset someone by defending him.

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    Vick isn't the same player he was pre jail time
    Dude his first year back he kicked absolute arse. Last year was a little down and this year he's been bad but his offensive line is mighty bad.

I'm so sick of he's a pos comment. The man has paid his debt to society he was a product of his environment get of your freaking high horse he contributes more to society than most o us do.

Our line is improving if you ask me, absolutely bone head mistakes but Von miller has been an absolute beast and he didn't do much today.

And I have always had dogs I love dogs before conclusions are made up for me.

What Michael Vick did was inexcusable. I don't care how good he can run or throw a piece of leather. That guy did some heinous sh** . And did it while he was a super multi millionare and successful....and he still finds time to bodyslam and electrocute dogs. Great dude you're defending. And there is a very strong chance he changed because he HAD to. Sorry, some people have not earned a 2nd chance. If you mess with kids, the elderly, or animals, you have a real f'ing problem in your head. So, 2nd chances for child molesters?