Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I refuse to wear black!

Default I refuse to wear black!

If you don't change colors when they're winning, then don't change when they're losing! I'm just as angry as the next fan, but bad years come and go!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

I know Raider fans are using that as ammo to show how stupid Chiefs fans are thay they are now supporting the Raiders.
    Looks like Raider fans are dumber than I first thought.

So many people actually wear black as the weather gets colder.
    Which helps the cause doesn't it? Not too many People would buy white or bright green clothes in winter (if at all) for a Chiefs game. And winter coats/warmer clothes tend to be black a lot of the time anway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Showing Clark Hunt you wore black after paying for tickets, $27 dollar parking spots,$8 beers, $8 hot dogs, for Black T shirts with Chiefs logos on them, in addition to the other T-shirts/clothes...Not an effective message.

If you want to send a message, do it through Clark's accountants. Don't buy the merchandise. Don't buy the concessions.
    The problem is that the tickets, and in some cases the parking passes, have already been paid for. Wearing black is the way fans are choosing to show their disapproval without literally throwing all the money right down the toilet.

I've gone to the last two games buying cheap tickets on stub hub and wearing black chiefs gear that I paid for 15 years ago. I don't spend a dime inside the stadium at all. The Chiefs didn't see a dime of my money this year and I still got to have fun, support the players and tailgate with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    The problem is that the tickets, and in some cases the parking passes, have already been paid for. Wearing black is the way fans are choosing to show their disapproval without literally throwing all the money right down the toilet.

I've gone to the last two games buying cheap tickets on stub hub and wearing black chiefs gear that I paid for 15 years ago. I don't spend a dime inside the stadium at all. The Chiefs didn't see a dime of my money this year and I still got to have fun, support the players and tailgate with my friends.
    THIS! We here at the lake talk about how we aren't gonna watch or go to the game but even the bad games the chiefs have given us, it is still a good time. Tailgating for a cpl hours with family and friends makes the trip to arrowhead worth it. My brother spent $20 on four tickets this Sunday in the parking lot section 132.
    Not that I agree with wearing black but the support will always be there.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    THIS! We here at the lake talk about how we aren't gonna watch or go to the game but even the bad games the chiefs have given us, it is still a good time. Tailgating for a cpl hours with family and friends makes the trip to arrowhead worth it. My brother spent $20 on four tickets this Sunday in the parking lot section 132.
    Not that I agree with wearing black but the support will always be there.
    The Chiefs should stop making black Chiefs gear. heh

I think the purpose was just to wear black, we are talking minimal amounts of chief gear being black. I'd say one in 20 maybe. When Dante hall was here, however, I remember being a lot more. Maybe because he was the X factor had something to do with it.

Home game I wear read. Away game I wear white

I wear a black coat to the bar....

I generally don't wear a coat to the bar as I drink rumpy that warms my belly and I always leave my coat somewhere weird.

Exactly! Clark Hunt has utterly failed the fans. No reason not to have fun and be frugal at the same time, especially in this economic climate.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Looks like Raider fans are dumber than I first thought.

Which helps the cause doesn't it? Not too many People would buy white or bright green clothes in winter (if at all) for a Chiefs game. And winter coats/warmer clothes tend to be black a lot of the time anway.
    No it does not help the cause. If you don't think Pioli or Clark looks at the stands and sees Black then say, well that does not reflect the opinion of everyone because there was always a ratio of people wearing black anywhere. So while the stadium may be 50% black, they may only say 25% of that black is in protest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast