Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I refuse to wear black!

Default I refuse to wear black!

If you don't change colors when they're winning, then don't change when they're losing! I'm just as angry as the next fan, but bad years come and go!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    No it does not help the cause. If you don't think Pioli or Clark looks at the stands and sees Black then say, well that does not reflect the opinion of everyone because there was always a ratio of people wearing black anywhere. So while the stadium may be 50% black, they may only say 25% of that black is in protest.
    Id say thats more than 50%

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Id say thats more than 50%
    your missing the point. Is everyone single one of those people there just to protest by wearing black or is it just what they happen to own and are supporting the team. If you don't think Pioli or Clark are looking at the entire crowd and saying wow that is a lot of pissed of people. Because I am betting they are looking at that and saying, yes there are a lot of mad people wearing black but some of those people are Bengals fans supporting their team, some of those people are just wearing what they have. Look at the amount of white in there as well. Heck the Fan assitance people and police wear dark colors too.

Now if this effort chose a color that is not common it would make a bigger statement. If everyone was wearing a Bright Green Shirt that really would only apply to a local high school or maybe college where the chances of it standing out at Arrowhead present a better result of the effort.

i bet they are just looking at all the empty seats
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Sad pic! I am excited for Sunday though, always will be!! I love the Chiefs!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123