Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I refuse to wear black!

Hybrid View

Default I refuse to wear black!

If you don't change colors when they're winning, then don't change when they're losing! I'm just as angry as the next fan, but bad years come and go!

I hear yea, but it has been a bad "year" for quite a few years now. Something needs to change.

It's a very slimming shade

I don't wear black but I'm sitting on a pile of tickets that haven't and won't be used.

Well they didn't mind making money selling Black jerseys with the KC logo on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    I hear yea, but it has been a bad "year" for quite a few years now. Something needs to change.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    It's a very slimming shade

Black goes with everything tho

Showing Clark Hunt you wore black after paying for tickets, $27 dollar parking spots,$8 beers, $8 hot dogs, $x for Black T shirts with Chiefs logos on them, in addition to the other T-shirts/clothes...Not an effective message.

If you want to send a message, do it through Clark's accountants. Don't buy the merchandise. Don't buy the concessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Showing Clark Hunt you wore black after paying for tickets, $27 dollar parking spots,$8 beers, $8 hot dogs, for Black T shirts with Chiefs logos on them, in addition to the other T-shirts/clothes...Not an effective message.

If you want to send a message, do it through Clark's accountants. Don't buy the merchandise. Don't buy the concessions.
    This is easier said than done. Fact of the matter the TV ratings for Chiefs games is still very high. People love the Chiefs win or lose and for many going to arrowhead every weekend is a way of life. Many will keep their tickets just so they don't lose years of seat advancements to finally get the seats they so desire. You are not going to get someone who has owned seats for years to not renew to prove a point to have to start over if there is a change. If a loyal fan gets to that point it is highly unlikely they will change their mind once a change is made.

Now I don't know whose bright idea it was to wear Black because I know Raider fans are using that as ammo to show how stupid Chiefs fans are thay they are now supporting the Raiders.

Why not have everyone wear all White as in waiving the white flag to signal their surrender or something else that really stands out. Like a Bright Green since so many people actually wear black as the weather gets colder.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

I know Raider fans are using that as ammo to show how stupid Chiefs fans are thay they are now supporting the Raiders.
    Looks like Raider fans are dumber than I first thought.

So many people actually wear black as the weather gets colder.
    Which helps the cause doesn't it? Not too many People would buy white or bright green clothes in winter (if at all) for a Chiefs game. And winter coats/warmer clothes tend to be black a lot of the time anway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast