Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if?.... 2013 edition

Default What if?.... 2013 edition

How would you guys feel if we brought in chip Kelly as head coach, picked up mike Vick in free agency as a security and drafted geno smith? Totally a what if but would be interesting to see how this would play out lol converse y'all :)

I have my concerns about college coaches coming to the NFL. Brian Kelly I think is also an outstanding coach as well. he has taken two programs to the national spotlight and turned notes dames program around quickly. I just don't know. I would welcome him and wish him success but you just don't see it that often. Does he have any nfl experience at all?

Mike Vick equals one less chief fan!!!! ME!!!!! I WILL BOYCOTT THIS FRANCHISE!!!

Kelly would be good but with a Rookie QB coming in, not Vick.

I'd be fine with that package. But then, I would be fine with most anything that showed that Hunt was making an all-out effort to make the Chiefs respectable again.

And no offense to Lord-Chiefy, but I think it would be great if this thread did not turn into a morality discussion about Michael Vick. I think this thread was intended to stir up some cheerful discussion in the midst of a dismal season not create a morality debate. But if you want to have that debate then how about starting a new thread for it and we can all get out our cudgels and bludgeon each other to death.

I don't see Vick as a viable option for a rookie to learn under.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I have my concerns about college coaches coming to the NFL. Brian Kelly I think is also an outstanding coach as well. he has taken two programs to the national spotlight and turned notes dames program around quickly. I just don't know. I would welcome him and wish him success but you just don't see it that often. Does he have any nfl experience at all?

Who cares, atleast he would bring some structure and we would be incredibly fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Who cares, atleast he would bring some structure and we would be incredibly fun to watch.
    Harbaugh doesn't count as he was an nfl qb. Without some NFL roots give me one coach that has success making the transition. I can't, not saying it hasn't happened but I really can't think of one.

Because from what I have read he has zero nfl roots.

We should expand the case for manti te'o. He's climbed up to number 2 in kipers board. He wins the headman he undoubtedly will warrant some number 1 talk. The kid has nothing but upside. He's a team leader spiritually, mentally, has all the attributes you want in someone to be the face of ur franchise....our version of ray Lewis. Thoughts?

I like the nd linebacker but we can not ignore this qb situation any longer... Low chance of a star qb coming to us in free agency i agree no qb this year is luck or rg3 but no more 2nd,3rd, etc round qb projects we must answer our biggest need. Who will be under center...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast