Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs are officially eliminated from the playoffs

Default Chiefs are officially eliminated from the playoffs

2012 Kansas City Chiefs: What went wrong - CBSSports.com

Unfortunately this is how bad its gotten. On the bright side, we should have a really good pick in April!
    Last edited by Coach; 12-02-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Well it is official the Chiefs are out of the playoffs again! To bad they were the first team eliminated I had such high hopes at the beginning of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Well it is official the Chiefs are out of the playoffs again! To bad they were the first team eliminated I had such high hopes at the beginning of the season.
    Me too. I've lived through plenty of bad seasons, but never were my expectations as high going into the season as this one.

Let's hope a new coach and QB puts this team back on track.

Worst season I have ever lived through, and I have been a Chiefs fan since the late '60s.

That said, there is a problem with that tombstone graphic...it has no year on it!!!!!!!!!

Like McArthur....WE SHALL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was a slap in our face for Bowe to have his photo taken with Manning outside the stadium after the game. and also Charles getting his autograph. that should have been done inside IMO. but then im reacting to 1-10

video
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

What makes it worse is the fact we could easily be 0-11 (but also 3-8). If they called the holding when charles broke that run against NO, we may have lost that game.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    What makes it worse is the fact we could easily be 0-11 (but also 3-8). If they called the holding when charles broke that run against NO, we may have lost that game.
    True. Way it is with football. Sometimes the bad calls or no-calls go against you, sometimes they go your way.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    True. Way it is with football. Sometimes the bad calls or no-calls go against you, sometimes they go your way.
    Look no further then the Detroit/Houston game on Thanksgiving. Had they called the RB down Detroit very well may have won that game.

A little something for anyone whose a fan of the KC sports teams

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Look no further then the Detroit/Houston game on Thanksgiving. Had they called the RB down Detroit very well may have won that game.
    I well recall the first week of instant replay. Chiefs vs Oakland. KC completes a long pass to deep in Oakland territory late in the game. We were down by 4 I think it was. Play gets reviewed. Replay booth calls out over the headset "Pass is complete" STUPID DEAF ZEBRA hears "Pass incomplete" and that is the way it stayed and we went on to lose the game.

Sometimes you eat the bear....sometimes the bear eats you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast