Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who wants the #1 pick????

Default Who wants the #1 pick????

ideal situation is for us to trade down, BUT who would want to trade up to #1? without a clear franchise QB or record breaking RB, or speed demon WR who would be the undisputed #1 overall pick that multiple teams would covet, and thus be willing to give us multiple picks to trade up for him?
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Well I have said in the past I would trade the pick down and pick barkley and the CB from bama.

Seeing as that will not happen this year we need to take the best qb prospect on the board, reach or not. Would anyone be complaining if we took Josh Freeman in 2009 at number 3 instead of Tyson Jackson?

No.
    I think mark Sanchez was the first qb taken in that draft I could be wrong. And freeman is really up and down. Have you looked at that draft not too many success stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Sometimes I think we're missing the point...There's even bigger questions with the Chiefs. Will Pioli be around? Who will be the next HC? Who will be the next OC or DC for that matter?

I'm hoping that we do keep the #1 pick. If anything it'll help attract a quality GM or HC into coming to KC.
    If Pioli is still here next year, I may just pack up all my Chiefs stuff and send it to good will.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    If Pioli is still here next year, I may just pack up all my Chiefs stuff and send it to good will.
    You think they'll accept it?

If Pioli and his current scouting dept is still here, I say NO to the no. 1 pick.
    SHUT IT

and they will send it back to you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234