Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

Default Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

Apparently there has been a possible shooting incident (possible suicide) at Arrowhead involving a player thought to be jovan belcher.

Truly shocking.

Report: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead after killing girlfriend | ProFootballTalk
    Last edited by Coach; 12-01-2012 at 11:12 AM.

My sympathies go out to the families & people involved. Pioli, Crennel & the other officials didn't deserve to have this happen to them. Too stunned for words.

Wow just wow... this sickens me!!!!

I liked belcher. Just shows ya that even rich folk gave issues.

On behalf of all the Washington Redskins fans at bgobsession, our heartfelt thoughts go out to everyone impacted by this tragedy. Family, friends, players and fans alike are all affected by this terrible event.

Like you, we know tragedy. We felt much the same losing Sean Taylor five years ago. Hopefully some positives can come out of this for the entire organization, and its fans. Keep your heads up, and know we are thinking of all of you.

Just wanted to say, on behalf of Bengals Nation, thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the KC organization and all the fans here. Stunned to hear this news, Belcher was my age, so this is hard to take.

We in Bengaldom have also had experience with loss during the season (most notably, Chris Henry). And know how hard it is to think about playing tomorrow or caring about winning.

Sad he had a 3 month old, and feel bad for all the coaches and GM that witnessed this.

Thanks to all of you fans of other teams giving their condolences. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Thanks to all of you fans of other teams giving their condolences. Much appreciated.
    Hey at the end of the day, we are all people, who generally want and need the same things:). Football is a game but something like this, well honestly, can happen to anyone at any time and something way more important than a W or L.

I read that they have a little girl. Two people so young, very sad. I hope their little girl is well taken care of. Thoughts and prayers go out to their families, friends, and teammates.

Guess his girl got home at 1am from a concert at the Midland. Guess that didnt set well with him at all and they argued all night. Must have been a jealousy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    +1. Wish I'd said it earlier.

I tend not to post on forums but in this instance I feel compelled to do so. I am sorry if this is slightly personal or goes off topic a bit. This was not my intention but just to share my feelings with you all on this horrible day.

Firstly, my heart felt sorrow goes out to all involved, to the families of the two souls lost but most notably to the little angel that has been left behind. I can only imagine that some people are finding this hard to stomach. I truly am 0very upset about this as I had come to think of Jovan as one of those gentle giant types. I guess there must have been some pretty bad stuff going on to make him act like this and truly believe this was out of his nature.

We go on a lot about Pioli and Crennel but whether or not he arrived at the camp on purpose or out of desperation, he seeked the above two mentioned. In the face of great danger both stood firm and tried to talk him down, I think this says a lot about both of them as human beings. If you had told me Pioli had run for the hills I would have believed you 999 999 out of a million times. I was wrong and I think we were all wrong about this guy in the face of what has happened. Much respect from me to both of them, they both obviously meant a lot and do a lot for these players, things that we as fans might not see.

I am sorry to side track this horrible tragedy but I thought this badly needed to be pointed out.

My thoughts and prayers are with their loved ones left behind. I am going through a very tough patch in my life right now, I have thought about 'it' and I can honestly say hand on heart that this has pushed me the other way, so in death I feel there is always savior.

God bless them both and may their troubles and souls rest in peace in heaven.
    Last edited by LondonChief; 12-01-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast