Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

Default Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

Apparently there has been a possible shooting incident (possible suicide) at Arrowhead involving a player thought to be jovan belcher.

Truly shocking.

Report: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead after killing girlfriend | ProFootballTalk
    Last edited by Coach; 12-01-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Default painkillers

All players take them......these are just the side affects

I would also like to thank other fans from around the NFL for their messages, the Raiders get huge respect from me from today onwards. I ****ing hate them on the field but this ain't got **** to do with football. In desperate times, true characters are always revealed.

Tomorrows game should go ahead, this should bring us together as a team and community more than ever. Lets turn this season around and show the world what it means to be a chief.
    Last edited by LondonChief; 12-01-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LondonChief View Post

Tomorrows game should go ahead, this should bring us together as a team and community more than ever. Lets turn this season around and show the world what it means to be a chief.
    For the rest of the season, we are all Chiefs fans.

Words can not describe how I feel right now. The senselessness and sadness of it.

I would like to thank the words of support from all the fans of other teams. To my fellow Chiefs fans, this sad time will fade away, but that little girl will know someday what happened, we should start a fund to support her. I do not have a lot, but I can donate some.

I totally agree, The chiefs need to set up a trust fund for her. I would happily give 100bucks. If we don't play tomorrow then I do not think we are doing this little angel proud. we are gonna play and lets win it for her !

Pioli and RC are suffering the effects of PTSD and will probably have counseling. if RC sleeps tonite the effects of this will probably show tomorrow.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Mcd5 View Post
    For the rest of the season, we are all Chiefs fans.

Condolences to all KC Chiefs friends, family, and fans.

This really sucks for all of us. I really feel for the little one and her grandmother that had to watch her daughter get killed. I WANT TO THANK THE FANS OF THE OTHER TEAMS THAT SHOWED UP HERE TO SHARE THIER THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS TOWARD THIS MATTER, you are all a Class Act! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LondonChief View Post
    I am going through a very tough patch in my life right now, I have thought about 'it' and I can honestly say hand on heart that this has pushed me the other way, so in death I feel there is always savior.
    Please please talk to someone that will listen even if you have to pay for their time. If you have thought of it that is a sign that you need help, do not wait until something pushes you over the edge.
    If nothing else think of the ones left behind, some you do not even know they do, respect you. Remember that you may or will mean the world to someone you may not even know at this time.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast