Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 129

Thread: Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    282
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6

    Default Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium


    0 Not allowed!


    Apparently there has been a possible shooting incident (possible suicide) at Arrowhead involving a player thought to be jovan belcher.

    Truly shocking.

    Report: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead after killing girlfriend | ProFootballTalk
    Last edited by Coach; 12-01-2012 at 11:12 AM.

  2. #101
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,409
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm sorry, but I will not show any sympathy for a guy that shot his wife 9 times in front of her mother and then chose to take his own life forcing a 3-month old child to grow up never knowing her parents.

    Furthermore, if this was some kook down the street, we would not take the time to acknowledge him for things he did previously in his life. We should not place him on a pedestal simply because he played in the almighty NFL.
    I am not giving anything but prayers for and sympathy to the families involved, mostly to little Zoey, and the families of all who are in grief, and that is all of Chiefs Nation. We do not yet know why, and we all are at lost as to why. We may never know, but we must pray for and support all of us. This is just a sad time for all of us. That little baby, is in my heart a Chief forever!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-03-2012 at 02:01 AM.

  3. #102
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm sorry, but I will not show any sympathy for a guy that shot his wife 9 times in front of her mother and then chose to take his own life forcing a 3-month old child to grow up never knowing her parents.

    Furthermore, if this was some kook down the street, we would not take the time to acknowledge him for things he did previously in his life. We should not place him on a pedestal simply because he played in the almighty NFL.
    First off it was his mother....his mother. He called her a d asked for help with the baby. It seems as if she was more interested in going out the being a mom. I know this first hand as I was told I don't want to be a full time mom. Secondly it's not because he was in the almighty nfl it was how he got there.....he worked his arse off. Undrafted out of Maine and Maine was the only school to give him a scholarship.

    I was there bro. I felt nothing but hate for the mother of my children when she told me she didn't want to be a full time mom she still wanted to do her thing. I didn't do what he did but man was I angry.

  4. #103
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    First off it was his mother....his mother. He called her a d asked for help with the baby. It seems as if she was more interested in going out the being a mom. I know this first hand as I was told I don't want to be a full time mom. Secondly it's not because he was in the almighty nfl it was how he got there.....he worked his arse off. Undrafted out of Maine and Maine was the only school to give him a scholarship.

    I was there bro. I felt nothing but hate for the mother of my children when she told me she didn't want to be a full time mom she still wanted to do her thing. I didn't do what he did but man was I angry.
    Lemme get this straight.....your post seems like you are slamming her and defending him? Am I reading this right????

  5. #104
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    9 times?!? I hadn't heard that. Straight up murderer

  6. #105
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Lemme get this straight.....your post seems like you are slamming her and defending him? Am I reading this right????
    No I am not. I am saying that he doesn't have a history of violence, run ins with the law. This was a crime of passion he snapped. A murderer he will be labeled but this isn't a guy that has shown us that.

    And crimes of passion end up being violent because of the emotion involved. But he called his mother for help with the baby. I was left with 2 kids, and two jobs for four months bro.... I'm not getting into it.

  7. #106
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well, he is a football player. He is out of town, practice, etc.
    He might be the bigtime bread winner but a lot of football families have help from nannies and things like that and they are happy. Yes, a crime of passion. But we still have to recgonize the word crime

  8. #107
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    What's really interesting is how bad these times are around here, that we are debating murders and social issues, as opposed to simole football. Sad sad sad

  9. #108
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Tragedy dude. New baby, success and then some crazy Shakespearean crap goes down. On top of a terrible season and I'm sure more details will come out.

  10. #109
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    845
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Tragedy dude. New baby, success and then some crazy Shakespearean crap goes down. On top of a terrible season and I'm sure more details will come out.
    *Ponders what it feels like right now, to be a Broncos fan*

  11. #110
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,610
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 120

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm sorry, but I will not show any sympathy for a guy that shot his wife 9 times in front of her mother and then chose to take his own life forcing a 3-month old child to grow up never knowing her parents.

    Furthermore, if this was some kook down the street, we would not take the time to acknowledge him for things he did previously in his life. We should not place him on a pedestal simply because he played in the almighty NFL.

    I'm with you on this.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Making Arrowhead the toughest stadium again
    By #58ChiefsFan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. Arrowhead Stadium
    By galaxtico in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 12:04 AM
  3. Arrowhead Stadium
    By galaxtico in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 12:45 AM
  4. The new Arrowhead Stadium
    By glassman in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 08:10 AM
  5. Arrowhead Stadium
    By galaxtico in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 01:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •