Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

Default Breaking: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead Stadium

Apparently there has been a possible shooting incident (possible suicide) at Arrowhead involving a player thought to be jovan belcher.

Truly shocking.

Report: Chiefs player commits suicide at Arrowhead after killing girlfriend | ProFootballTalk
    Last edited by Coach; 12-01-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graffex View Post
    I want to express my condolences to all the people involved, the family's, coaches, players, and fans on behalf of Ravens nation. This is terrible and tragic and I feel for them and your guys fanbase. Keep your heads up.
    Thanks for taking the time. Gotta take something good from a tragic situation and a class act like you is appreciated. Best to you

This is absolutely a horrible tragedy and, unfortunately, Belcher is not the first Chiefs casualty of this sort as the same type of thing happened to former Chiefs Left Tackle Jim Tyrer in 1980 just 6 years after he retired from the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    he fired when the cops showed up. the GM and HC will never be the same. for the rest of their lives
    No they won't how can they be. I know a lot of people have wanted them both gone but I think at least for today and tomorrow we can but that aside and hope that they can move on from this the best they can. I think it's safe to say this is rock bottom our fall is complete now it's time to pick ourselfs up dust ourselfs off and try to recover as best we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Graffex View Post
    I want to express my condolences to all the people involved, the family's, coaches, players, and fans on behalf of Ravens nation. This is terrible and tragic and I feel for them and your guys fanbase. Keep your heads up.
    Thank you to you and Yoda both in news like this it doesn't matter who your favorite team is it's never good to here news like this about anyone it's truly a sad sad day
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Officially the darkest year in Chiefs history. All the controversy of a horrible team and call outs of classless fans and now massively overshadowed by a violent death of a player. I think we should call it a season.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    No they won't how can they be. I know a lot of people have wanted them both gone but I think at least for today and tomorrow we can but that aside and hope that they can move on from this the best they can. I think it's safe to say this is rock bottom our fall is complete now it's time to pick ourselfs up dust ourselfs off and try to recover as best we can.

Thank you to you and Yoda both in news like this it doesn't matter who your favorite team is it's never good to here news like this about anyone it's truly a sad sad day
    Yes, Yoda didn"t get recognized for a nice thing. Classy

Should this be the death knell for Scott Pioli?

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Romeo has to be one of the kindest people on the planet for him to have to witness this is truly saddening. I couldn't begin to understand what he and Scott are feeling now.

Romeo seems like a very kind person, I still dislike fat scott, I think he is a jerk.

I wonder if they will cancel the game tomorrow, you think they would almost have to.

Not to sound insensitive but I im going to the game tomorrow and wonder how they will recognize Belcher. I mean, he DID murder his girlfriend. Sounds like an extremely.sticky situation to me....

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Not to sound insensitive but I im going to the game tomorrow and wonder how they will recognize Belcher. I mean, he DID murder his girlfriend. Sounds like an extremely.sticky situation to me....

I really can't imagine a game tomorrow, maybe they will push it back to monday night?

Maybe so.
    I'm sure the PR dept. Is roundtabling thise very subject, as we speak

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast