Thread: Brady Quinn

Default Brady Quinn

In a year that most weeks the QBs have got there far share of hate and bashing this week a tip of the cap and a That a boy from this Chiefs fan. Very well played game. IF and it's a big IF he plays like that the rest of the year I wouldn't mind seeing him brought back to FIGHT for the job with a draft pick. Good game Brady KEEP IT UP
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Damn proud of Brady and the entire organization

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Damn proud of Brady and the entire organization
    So am I They came together in one of the worse times a team can have.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

It's the first time that Quinn has ever won a game that he also threw a TD pass, as well.

Let's see what happens the rest of the year, but, unlike Orton, I don't think Quinn is going anywhere after this year.

Brady played well today. With that being said, given our current situation (2-10) I'd like to see us start Stanzi for a couple of games at the end of the season, see where he's at. It's nothing against Brady but at some point we must find out what we've got on the benches.

Brady played a good game, but with that being said you also have to take into consideration who had a good game against.

those down field throws and catches caught the Panthers with their pants down. their game plan was to stop the run and you beat the Chiefs. Quinn really caught em off guard. we need more of this.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Brady played well today. With that being said, given our current situation (2-10) I'd like to see us start Stanzi for a couple of games at the end of the season, see where he's at. It's nothing against Brady but at some point we must find out what we've got on the benches.
    I think it is pretty clear who is on the bench. With the injuries to QB's and one being pull over the other and Stanzi still can't sniff the field. It is pretty clear he is not impressing anyone in practice and is failing to take advantage of the opportunity in front of him.

I don't see any reason for the Chiefs to pull Quinn and put in Stanzi just to prove to some fans that he is not the QB the hopeful wish he is.

By playing out Quinn, you may learn that you have a viable back up and possible starter should the Chiefs draft a QB. Not all drafted qb's go out and win like Luck and RG3.

At this point, I am more inclined to draft the best player over all with out pick and then going QB in 2nd round as no one has QB rated in the 5 players taking a QB will be a reach. Regardless of drafting a QB in round 1 or round 2. They will struggle their rookie year and having a Quinn in there will greatly help.